[update 07.09.2010][Titanium plugin] SlidingAlbums 2

Search This thread

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
No, it's not necessary ;) SA2 has it's own updater so when I upload an new testing version, when you run SA2 an updater info should appear.

It'll be nice if you help me with testing it. I'll send you SA2 for testing as fast as it is possible :)

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
UI of SlidingAlbums can be localized by everyone. Just edit some files and all should work.

I've attached some screens. First is my Home Screen. Others are language window, main window and skin window.

Currently I don't have any WVGA device to test it. It's almost done but I don't know when I will finish it. I'm only a poor student :)

Attachments

• pc_capture1.jpg
    pc_capture1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • pc_capture2.jpg
    pc_capture2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 10
  • pc_capture3.jpg
    pc_capture3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pc_capture4.jpg
    pc_capture4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8
  • pc_capture5.jpg
    pc_capture5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 7
  • pc_capture6.jpg
    pc_capture6.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
I think it's done. I'll publish it in a few days. You can watch it on this movie:

Also I need some help with UI translations. If you wan't to use your own language, just translate the attached file and send it to me :)

Attachments

• English.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 12

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Thanks for sharing this great plugin..!!!!
Realy very usefull..!!!!!!
Greetings
sv0911

Last edited:

Corias

Works perfectly with Core. But I think, some useful features are missed:
- to play all albums found in library (as a dedicated page)
- to customize Music root folder (e.g. for Diamond with its Internal Storage or Raphael with localized card folder name)
- to jump directly to music player on action key

Maybe, Play/Pause could be also useful, but it's unimplementable at least for Core.

Last edited:

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
In 2.0 you can choose where you have the music folder.

A dedicated page to play all albums will be added in a future update.

I think that 2.0 will be published in a week - currently I'm doing some tests and new skins :)

Y_Yan_C

Jan 25, 2010
Waterloo
doesnt work on Motosurf A3100 6.5
MOTHER OF HELL! IT WONT GO AWAY AFTER I UNINSTALL IT

Last edited:

widardd

Apr 20, 2009
nice work! but whenever i start playing an album using slidingalbums, that damn WMP comes to the foreground. is there a workaround for this behavior? i want it to stay quiet in the background

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
I don't have any idea. I've searched what command line options can WMP handle and there's no way to start it minimized. The only way is to change the way that SA2 works and when running an album from panel it'll start SA2 and that will start the choosen player and minimized it. But it'll take much more time to start listening and I think it's not good for many users so I can't change it :)

widardd

Apr 20, 2009
i got another panel called "Music" doing mostly exact the same as SlidingAlbums, but displays every song with albumart, not the whole album.
i can't tell you the name of that plugin (custom rom), but it uses WMP too, completely in the background.

kevinpwhite

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2006
AndrewSpec,

Here are the various error screen shots and also the 2 logs (zipped), though as far as I can see both are empty files !

pc_capture1.png pc_capture2.png pc_capture3.png pc_capture4.png View attachment Logs.zip

Hopefully this will enable you to suggest a simple solution !

PS. Also adding an additional shot of the CHome directory - the error refers to looking for a file logo.xmlskinPortrait.xml - which is not present in \CHome. The 2 files are logo.plg and logo.xml (sorry - currently in low-tech mode with native File Explorer and not usual Resco so can't display extensions).
pc_capture5.png@

Last edited:

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
@tirmis & @kevinpwhite
This error shows up if the database has no albums. So first change the path to your music collection, update the database, choose a skin and create lists.

Also download the new update (via the built in updater) ;)

Last edited: