Galaxy 3 Best Games and Compatibility

Best Game for samsung galaxy3 i5801/5800

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Is that same as modifying build.prop for lcd density ??

Should I increase it or decrease it ?
Can't decrease bcoz 120 is the least and on increasing, the phone looks awkward with all objects zoomed !!

Last edited:

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
Is that same as modifying build.prop for lcd density ??

Should I increase it or decrease it ?
Can't decrease bcoz 120 is the least and on increasing, the phone looks awkward with all objects zoomed !!
yup itz same as that as lcd density can't be reduce less that 120ppi try to increase it by 125ppi or try to change screen resolution with app or from build properties to 240 X 400 to 240 X 320 or 240 X 360 but keep 120 ppi with this change only ur screen size but what ever you try keep backup of your data because itz pure experiment , for you can use app called LCD Resolution could help

Reactions: D@rekills4

SoLoSaroman

Dec 14, 2011
Hi,anybody play Fruit ninja 1.7.3 version.Game have a lag,i tray a lots of rom-s and kernel,but game is alway the same,i know that on galaxy MIni this game goes smotly,that phone have weeker cpu.OVerclocked at 1260 at kyrillos v.10 give me a 400 points more on antutu banchmark test,but no diference in the game,(it say on the description that low end phones may expiriance lag on 3d game),but galaxy mini plays this game smotly,so i wondering what is the problem.
i tray kyrillos v9.5 with g3mod 2.2.2.OC and 2.2.2.NotOc,i tray kyrillos v9.10 and kernel at 1260mhz(phone is so fast,but game is the same),tray dutch mode..ICS,but game is always the same.???
-actually game look fine,fast inaf,but when the special fruit came i can score only 15-19 points,my frends score about 40.

M_247

Jan 25, 2012
First you say the game lags and lastly, the game is fast but score is low?

What is that?
Did you played it on any of other phones?
What are the exact differences you see?

SoLoSaroman

Dec 14, 2011
First you say the game lags and lastly, the game is fast but score is low?

What is that?
Did you played it on any of other phones?
What are the exact differences you see?

I gess this post is ment to me :).OK this is description,game have a small lag,not so bad,actually it is playable,but on the peticiral fruit that gives extra points(you have to slice very quckli many time posible) i cant score only 15 -19 points,other players score about 40 on thate same fruit,i can see that game slow donw on that fruit,probably becouse is more details in the game,but still galaxy mini run this smootly,?!

M_247

Jan 25, 2012
@ solosaroman

ok, i've played the game before a few months with a very few lags,

still, i'll take look again and reply soon

Last edited:

nanotechx

Oct 18, 2011
kolkata
is angry birds space really working on eclairs 110%?

I just need to know because I have a limited data plan right now and if the answer is yes then I will download an eclair firmware so............please reply

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
I just need to know because I have a limited data plan right now and if the answer is yes then I will download an eclair firmware so............please reply
actually itz true that it working on 2.1 eclair but fact is bottom half of the screen is completely white and all the moving object leaving angry birds and pig rest all give white texture today i will try to search for any kernel which can be used to overclock 2.1 and test it at 1ghz or more speed depending on how much does kernel offer and how much my phone can handle so wait for a day or two so that can give better suggestion will also test chain fire with it

Last edited:

nanotechx

Oct 18, 2011
kolkata
actually itz true that it working on 2.1 eclair but fact is bottom half of the screen is completely white and all the moving object leaving angry birds and pig rest all give white texture today i will try to search for any kernel which can be used to overclock 2.1 and test it at 1ghz or more speed depending on how much does kernel offer and how much my phone can handle so wait for a day or two so that can give better suggestion will also test chain fire with it

Very very thanks mate. Looking forward to it. Its an awesome game and worth some testing!

rubensollie

Feb 8, 2011
Rotterdam

Ive tried it on stock firmware but only the half of the background is white. And there are no oc kernels for eclair I tried to make one but it didnt work yet.

Reactions: tanmoyc

tanmoyc

Mar 18, 2011
mumbai
Ive tried it on stock firmware but only the half of the background is white. And there are no oc kernels for eclair I tried to make one but it didnt work yet.
ya your right that there are no oc in eclair and thanks @rubensollie for trying your best to work for eclair i think we should look forward to other os instead of eclair .So mostly test we are doing is on froyo 2.2/2.3 alpha 7 and will wait for new fimg divers to get ready then even test ice cream sandwich .

SoLoSaroman

Dec 14, 2011
OK,anyone played fruit ninja 1.7.3.lag?,i am curently at kyrillos v10 finall,(phone is to fast) ,game is playeble but lagy,

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
@tannymoc

here are some games that are running on cm7a8 with latest arakmars kernel:
uploadfromtaptalk1333814248781.png

only Hippo game sucks:mad:
otherwise all other games are running flawlesly...but with cf3d--nvidia plugin--reduce texture quality ticked:D...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0