Post your today screen.

Search This thread

Jewcookie

Nov 25, 2005
Flevoland
XDA-Forum-Post-your-today-screen.jpg

XDA-Forum-Post-your-today-screen---sent-in-desktops.jpg

Post your today screen here and share your idea's about how the perfect desktop should be!

* What would be nice.
-Make a list of used programs when you post a screen
-Post your TSK background.

* Programs to make screenshots:

-Pocket controller
-Ilium Software Screen Capture Free.

* To upload pictures you can use:

-Tinytube

Or you can use the picture funtion of the forum, only they come out very small.

(To be expanded :p So if you have items that come in handy on this page please PM me.)

Last edited:

shayd

Nov 25, 2005
This is my Black style Kaiser:
shaydtodayka7.png

Icons for HTC Home can be found Here (Thanks to Marcdu81)

Last edited:

maryjos

Oct 4, 2007
how did you configure it like that? What apps/tools did you use?Looks nice :)
Well, most of that is SPB stuff...I'm running their Mobile shell which is the top row (with other apps on each tab) and SPB Diary which shows my daily agenda, lets me read emails, etc. from the Today screen.
The phone profile buttons are PocketZenPhone. These gave me more options than the SPB Phone Suite, and I had high hopes for it, but I just ran into too many problems, and had to take it off. Going to try PhoneAlarm next...

RemE

Jan 2, 2007
SoCal
Went Black with my 8525 and will never go back!

Plus Journal Bar and Today Panel Pro.

The Black Theme is attached below as well as the fix to restore the top and bottom bars from Gray to Shiny Black.

For the Black Dialer (non Video) install see this thread;

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=343129

Last edited:

Barreto

Sep 23, 2007
Lisboa
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Well, most of that is SPB stuff...I'm running their Mobile shell which is the top row (with other apps on each tab) and SPB Diary which shows my daily agenda, lets me read emails, etc. from the Today screen.
The phone profile buttons are PocketZenPhone. These gave me more options than the SPB Phone Suite, and I had high hopes for it, but I just ran into too many problems, and had to take it off. Going to try PhoneAlarm next...

Hi! I tried PocketZenPhone, but I can't get the home plugin to work..

I believe it would be usefel, since probably you can switch from diferent profiles using your finger, without the stylus.

I've instaled everything just right, but I don't have the option for the home plugin in the "Today screen" settings..

Any ideas?

Thks!

maryjos

Oct 4, 2007
Hi! I tried PocketZenPhone, but I can't get the home plugin to work..

Did you install the right plugin? There's several components, the base PZPTools module that runs the profiles and can be assigned to a button. And then you can choose to also install the Today, Menu and/or Task modules.

juicyfruit

May 11, 2007
Photocontacts Pro lets you change profiles very easily. That and the picture contacts on your homescreen is pretty sweet.

Top Liked Posts