What is your next phone after HOX and NO S-OFF

Search This thread

ataft

Apr 23, 2012
Dalian
My One X is going pretty well right now, and I'm in China so I don't know how easy/hard it would be to try to sell it, so I won't be moving on any time soon. When I do move on however, I might go for the One + or whatever the next revision of the new One will be called. Don't think I will wait a full year to upgrade, so hopefully there are some epic releases near the end of the year.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Reactions: teonagode

schnurzelat

Oct 20, 2007
I will never buy a device again, before there is a proper way to root and/or supercid it. A proper way means to me, no registration at any time (htcdev or any other company).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Absolutely SGN3 for me. 8 core, 6.3" screen, surely good battery, min. 4GB ram *finger crossed

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda app-developers app

why the freaking hell you want 4gb in a phone? me thinks the way phones are going now is beyond stupid....it is a freaking phone for ffs.....:mad: 2gb yeah(even though i think that is still to much) 720p screen yeah, but 4gb and 8core processor is beyond stupid now
    I dont know yet, i have hox and sg3, so i guess no one this year, no more HTC for sure... No soff, so, by htc. Gonna break for sure, at least phones. Will keep building only windows phones, so i predict competition with nokia only.
    So the only brand is Sony and Samy, Sony will see no updates as it should, son maybe ending with Samsung.
    Thanks for everything Htc, great phone, tegra is great on gaming but battery sucks in JB. Uncontrolled ota, ruu encrypted.. And more.. But well, hox still a great phone but .won't buy an htc phone anymore. Even if they give us SOFF.
    And i dont lie.

SkyDragon Team© °° Lead Guitar
    HTC M7 plain and simple!
    Some interesting comments. Seems there is abit of frustration with htc. Was going to go for the butterfly but All butterfly has is a bigger screen and krait.

but I'm moving to Sony Now. Atleast they do not break promises or let customers down

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium App

Sony updates are even slower and have a lot of bugs..

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I am looking at this phone if it turns out to be correct & the specs are as stated
    http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_m7_smartphone_leaks_through_a_rendered_image-news-5357.php

The snapdragon processor phones appear to be easier to root & get s-off for.

I think that pic is fake,
    Every htc i owned had the htc logo on the front of the device wich that pic is lacking

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium