[Q] Anyone root after d80010q?

Search This thread

lostangelintx

Feb 18, 2014
El Campo
I didn't get my phone until after the ota update went live. It was apparently downloaded and didn't ask me for authorization to install. Or it shipped with it. I didn't check the version until I decided I wanted to root it.

Has anyone gotten root after this update? Without rolling back to the old version? I am a novice at this, and I'm not sure I want to try to roll it back. My only experience with this is a jailbroken iPhone, and the app did it all.

After q, the exe won't run it, and I'll have to try it manually.

P

podagee

I didn't get my phone until after the ota update went live. It was apparently downloaded and didn't ask me for authorization to install. Or it shipped with it. I didn't check the version until I decided I wanted to root it.

Has anyone gotten root after this update? Without rolling back to the old version? I am a novice at this, and I'm not sure I want to try to roll it back. My only experience with this is a jailbroken iPhone, and the app did it all.

After q, the exe won't run it, and I'll have to try it manually.

Try ioroot 22 might work dont know.

lostangelintx

Feb 18, 2014
El Campo
Ioroot22 doesn't support d80010q. Manual is only way. I just don't trust my ability to un-brick it if there is an issue.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app