[Q] auto click issue

Search This thread

dexter8-

May 16, 2014
its been six months since i bought my canvas turbo. i flashed several roms and the purexperia z2 is the best. but for the past 10 hours i am facing an issue with the touch screen, i am unable to use a part of the screen. and when i reboot my phone its starts to auto click in that area. please help me out as i like this phone a lot. any solutions?

delltech

Jun 18, 2006
its been six months since i bought my canvas turbo. i flashed several roms and the purexperia z2 is the best. but for the past 10 hours i am facing an issue with the touch screen, i am unable to use a part of the screen. and when i reboot my phone its starts to auto click in that area. please help me out as i like this phone a lot. any solutions?

Its most likely a hardware issue with the screen. Flash the stock rom and take it to the service center.
The usual turnaround is 2 weeks, but you make be able to get it fixed quicker if you know someone who works at the service center.

Aug 29, 2013
SOYAT KALAN

i faced rhis issue last month but believe me it's solution is only endurance..
if you bring your phone to servjce center it'll charge you approximately 6000 rs. for touch screen difitizer and i think you right side of. 5 mm screen is not working then you are facing the same issue that i had.
flashing rom and take it to repair center is not solution for this. just switch off your smartphone for a night and then operate it like you always did. just ignore the touch screen issue and after some time you see that your issue has gone.
that work for me and i hope it will work for you too.
if it work than don't forget to press thatnks. :angel::highfive: