Barcorama - barcode reader software [Updated 11/Oct/09]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QR Codes

For the life of me I am not coming right with the QR code scanning, I am trying a simple code like on the below site:

Code:
    http://2d-code.co.uk/qr-code-google-charts-api/

Does one need to switch from the line mode to a box mode for scan, like other QR scan software?

I have no issues using the 1d UPC scanning functions, just these QRs. Perhaps a walkthrough on the front page would help?
    QR decoding is only applicable on "shoot" mode, sorry...

hvae fun,
    hypest

Ah ok, got it working now, great program thanks!

I do hope you are able to get QR Working in Scan mode someday, especially with the recognition speed increase you managed to get on the test version, way better!

Also I see Microsoft SDK is available for Microsoft Tag, any idea if this includes decoding? It would be awesome if you could get this to work in Barcorama too! First Barcode app to do everything :)
    I'm getting exactly the same error as Demonblaid, on a Motorola Q9c running WM6.1. I also have the current .net compact installed. Any hope for a fix?
    Thanks
    John

Barcorama is not well-adjusted for running on WM Standard Editions (as opposed to touchscreen based Professional Editions). So, although fixing this bug is rather easy, the outcome will not be quite useful for your devices :(

Mmmmhhh....

Surely I lost some part of the discussion, because I'm definitely not able to download source code to try working on...

Did anyone decide to remove downloading option?
    Alberto

hmm, the code is still there, on sourceforge ;)
    v0.9 tarball

have fun,
    hypest
    The barcode is scanned, OneNote does automatically come into foreground with the open document, but the scanned number isn't paste into it. Using Strg-V I get the scanned number into the document.

What's wrong about my setup??

I'm afraid you have too many expectations out of the command line interface of programs :)... What a target program does with the data passed is totally in its control. Barcorama has no control over the usage of the passed data. In your case, Barcorama seems to work perfectly.

That means that you will have to contact the OneNote support if it's supposed to paste the data somewhere but doesn't. I'm almost certain though that OneNote is not supposed to do that.

...hope I helped ;)