[Q] Verizon JB Lag

Search This thread

disa5080

Dec 22, 2010
Hi All,

I am rooted on the latest OTA (JB) from Verizon. I have notice my phone will lag considerably during typing, turning the screen on and durring general usage. I did not have this problem on ICS. I am surprised I cant find any thread on this right now. Am I the only one? If so I guess I am going to unroot and go to the Verizon store...

Please help

Things already tried:

Factory Rest (twice)
LagFix Free
Advance Task killer
AutoKiller Memory
Changing Governor
Apex vs Nova Launcher

Always seem to be running low on memory...

Last edited:

disa5080

Dec 22, 2010
Hi All,

I am rooted on the latest OTA (JB) from Verizon. I have notice my phone will lag considerably during typing, turning the screen on and durring general usage. I did not have this problem on ICS. I am surprised I cant find any thread on this right now. Am I the only one? If so I guess I am going to unroot and go to the Verizon store...

Please help

Things already tried:

Factory Rest (twice)
LagFix Free
Advance Task killer
AutoKiller Memory
Changing Governor
Apex vs Nova Launcher

Always seem to be running low on memory...

I see people have been looking at this post. Have you had the same problem? Let me know either way. It will help me decide what to do.

Thanks!!!

disa5080

Dec 22, 2010
It happens to everyone here, sorry can't help.

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the comment. I was really thinking it was only me. I cant find any info on the problem. Typically when there is a problem that effects all users there is a lot of discussion on the subject. Why not this time?