[APP][2.2+] Smart Notify

Search This thread

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
I've just updated, it sais custom reminders only in full version but they're there and can be set.
So if I set 60,180 it means thete will be only 2 reminders one after a minute and the second after 3 minutes?

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
I've just updated, it sais custom reminders only in full version but they're there and can be set.
So if I set 60,180 it means thete will be only 2 reminders one after a minute and the second after 3 minutes?

Yes, this is only in full version of app and numbers are intervals between 2 reminders. For 3 reminders after one minute you must enter 60,60,60

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
Hi Milan!
Unfortunatelly, Smart Notify stopped reminding me on any events now. I don't know if it's some version update related, or because I changed kernel (render kernel)...
Popup is set to on, off course.

Try last version, I made some changes in reminder. Or try Disable sleep mode in reminder and popup settings.

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
I tried it on Samsung Galaxy Tab, Huawei Honor, LG L5 and reminder is normally functional.

But I found now on net some tips for wakeup phone from sleep on some devices, I will try make this changes in next version. Please be patient.

Last edited:

jazzh

Oct 2, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Huawei MediaPad T5
Try turn on phone display when is time for reminder. I think there is problem wake up phone from deep sleep with standart system commands.

Nope, still the same.
Since there are many params now, I think it's a good idea for you to add backup/restore settings. This way I would be able to send the settings here while analysing...
In the meantime, I upgraded to a newest nightly, which means I have tried on kk 4.4.3 also.

mvysata

Nov 26, 2013
HTML:
Nope, still the same.
Since there are many params now, I think it's a good idea for you to add backup/restore settings. This way I would be able to send the settings here while analysing...
In the meantime, I upgraded to a newest nightly, which means I have tried on kk 4.4.3 also.

Still without reminder?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, try my app Smart Notify for SMS, calls and events popup and reminder and much more

Some other functions
    - functions for numbers: No reminder, Own sound for SMS, Ring when silent profile, Reject call (Blacklist), Block messages, Vibrate only, Loudly ringing, Loudly ringing in pocket, Save SMS or missed call from the number selected in the calendar, Add a note to a phone number
    - option for saving an unknown number after received a call to contacts
    - mute ringing with hand on phone (on devices with proximity sensor) - covering the phone or by turning down will mute ringer and vibration

Available on Play Store
    Hi! Everything is running fine except led camera flash notif... at the same time app "Flash Notification" works fine with camera led flash on my i9070...

Hi, it can be problem on Samsung phones, I will look at it.
    Hi! Everything is running fine except led camera flash notif... at the same time app "Flash Notification" works fine with camera led flash on my i9070...

Please try new version, i hope it will be ok
    Can this be configured to repeat the reminder tone as well as vibrate? If so, how?

Thanks.

I will try add it to the next version, reminder pattern in seconds 60,300,300,60,3000
    I think it's good idea.

Individual reminders are in the new version of app