TCPMP for WM6.1 Build 19202 and higher

Search This thread

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
I've seen in many threads that people have a version of TCPMP that crashes on the latest WM6.1 ROM's. Probably from Build 19202 and higher.

There has been a release of TCPMP that does work. It has been posted in many different ROM threads but I thought it might be usefull to have it in the right section of the forum ;)

LINK:
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-01.CAB

UPDATE v02 LINK:
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-02.CAB

UPDATE v03 LINK:
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB

Link to official thread: Click HERE.

Note: This is not my work. I copied it from one of the threads.
If somebody knows who has build this pleas let me know. I will give you the credit you deserve :D

Credits go to milesmowbray for this release!

Last edited:

milesmowbray

Nov 15, 2004
Was me!

Currently working on porting the latest FFMPEG builds into a new TCPMP plugin that will hopefully get this working a bit better.

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
Sounds good. Please let it now in this thread when things change. I think it's good to have this separate thread about TCPMP for the newer ROM's. ;)

haam1978

Sep 25, 2007
Utrecht
I've seen in many threads that people have a version of TCPMP that crashes on the latest WM6.1 ROM's. Probably from Build 19202 and higher.

There has been a release of TCPMP that does work. It has been posted in many different ROM threads but I thought it might be usefull to have it in the right section of the forum ;)

LINK:

If somebody knows who has build this pleas let me know. I will give you the credit you deserve :D

man you are so great to share that with others
cheers

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
Thanks for the link! Guess the title was the reason why people didn't know that it was there already for a while ;)

Great work!

Cliffy101

Mar 28, 2008
Many tnx

Many tnx 4 the link for tcpmp, I spent a couple of days on xda ... you certainly kept this noob hookd,
Cliffy101

liem

Sep 26, 2007
"LINK:

UPDATE LINK:
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-02.CAB"

Weird, the original works but not the updated one.
I'm using WM6.1 build 19188.1.0.0 HTC TyTN II

milesmowbray

Nov 15, 2004

LINK:

UPDATE LINK:
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-02.CAB

Could you update this first post, I released a new version. Probably best to link to the thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=380387

Kirkaiya

Jun 17, 2008
I just installed the "UPDATE v03 LINK" version (from first page of this thread) on my Diamond, and after some fiddling got a wide-screen version (592 x 320) .avi movie to play in landscape, full-screen mode.

This will be great for dragging over episodes of "The Daily Show", etc., and watching them on-the-go.

Thanks for providing both the .cab and the source-code (I have VS2008, so if I find time, I might tweak the UI a bit). And thanks for posting it here :)

~~~~~~~
currently using: HTC Touch Diamond
Hard SPL Developer +
Asia WWE 1.37.707.1 +
Radio 52.26a.25.09 +
.Net CF 3.5