[ROM][Port][4.2.2][A2EPT][Unofficial]{Mirage Rom v2.9}[Nonkexec]

Search This thread

Aceofzeroz

Can you see it clearly, or is it just your hallucination? No my friends, this rom is REAL and it's yet another SlimRom sibling that resembles SlimBean the most! Welcoming another A2EPT Rom port, for this glorious day the new Mirage Rom has been released for your enjoyment!;):cool:

sigpic5194288_25.gif

b5f.png
vo88.png

Feature lists

•GCC 4.8.2 true w/ -O3 |
•HALO w/ Beauty |
•Many optimizations. |
•Based off slim

Screenshots in second op |

Check out slim bean feature list here

================== MIRAGE VERSION 2.9 ==================

================================================================

===== DOWNLOADS =====

Non-kexec Mirage Rom download here!

Add-on (g-apps and etc)
http://slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/all/viewcategory/383-addons/downloads[/

Source
You can see my mirage soucre at https://github.com/Open-Wise
Also see Slim bean's source at https://github.com/SlimRoms

Hello everyone I'm Des-franco (aka franco-c)
It's based on slim bean (not just built from source)
If you have any problems whatsoever please post them
Enjoy it please :laugh:
Gapps are not included
Sorry for my terrible English

recommended kernel: Fancy Kernel or KUBO

Code:
Wanna 3-ways reboot?
Go Developer settings - Advanced reboot

Wanna HALO?
Go ROMSettings - HALO Settings

=======
Thanks for using MIRAGE ROM

If you like my job
please click thanks or rate!

All credits to this rom's creator(s) and original sources. Non-kexec roms need you to be on ICS kernel to work, so JB leak rom users beware!

This rom doesn't have the 1% battery hack, but it's really not hard to work with.

Last edited:

devilhunter47

Jun 22, 2012
Kottayam
Slim, fast, and smooth..noticed it's missing the 1 percent battery mode though..would love to have it too:)
Oopz missed that in the op

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

kindacrazyazn

Oct 18, 2010
Bay Area, CA
I keep switching ROM. I am in love with this ROM, it is fast, smooth, and filled with enough features to get me by. Only problems that I am having is that there is no 1% battery mod, which isn't the end of the world. Also i was wondering how do I get the minimal amount of UI tearing?

Aceofzeroz

I keep switching ROM. I am in love with this ROM, it is fast, smooth, and filled with enough features to get me by. Only problems that I am having is that there is no 1% battery mod, which isn't the end of the world. Also i was wondering how do I get the minimal amount of UI tearing?
Yeah, the lack of 1% battery is annoying because there are several of my ports that have it and it's hard to add without breaking something. -_-

As for minimal ui tear, if you haven't already done this for any rom you can go to Developer Options, scroll down to where you see Transition and Window scale. Set those two to .5 then lastly, you tick the 'Force 4x MSAA' option and that should do it. :) Good luck and enjoy all the new ports!:good:;)

Reactions: kindacrazyazn

kindacrazyazn

Oct 18, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Yeah, the lack of 1% battery is annoying because there are several of my ports that have it and it's hard to add without breaking something. -_-

As for minimal ui tear, if you haven't already done this for any rom you can go to Developer Options, scroll down to where you see Transition and Window scale. Set those two to .5 then lastly, you tick the 'Force 4x MSAA' option and that should do it. :) Good luck and enjoy all the new ports!:good:;)

Man, I just love the fact that you always respond super quickly. Thanks! that seemed to help! And ya it kind of sucks that if you mess with something that might cause another problem, but it isn't the end of the world, battery life though seems awesome! Glad i switched.

Reactions: Aceofzeroz

sameerm02

Jul 24, 2013
Pune
Boot looping

First of all, Thanks for this wonderful rom :good: :victory:
Smooth and battery saver

Now some issues I faced :( (Installed on system 4)
1. No Battery 1% mod, but thats not a big problem, you can install battery widget by Pedro Maicas from play store for correct battery status.
2. Wifi tether has some issue, its not turning on. So I installed wifi fix and it boot loops. I guess that fix was for CM 11 only.

thats all for now. I'll let you know more once I reinstall it tomorrow

-sameerm02
Moto Atrix 2
System 1: Soft Bricked for installation of non-kexec roms
System 2: Untouched
System 3: Bean Stock 4.2.2 Non-Kexec (Old 194MB version)
System 4: Mirage 4.2.2 Non-Kexec (Now bootlooping :silly:)

Aceofzeroz

First of all, Thanks for this wonderful rom :good: :victory:
Smooth and battery saver

Now some issues I faced :( (Installed on system 4)
1. No Battery 1% mod, but thats not a big problem, you can install battery widget by Pedro Maicas from play store for correct battery status.
2. Wifi tether has some issue, its not turning on. So I installed wifi fix and it boot loops. I guess that fix was for CM 11 only.

thats all for now. I'll let you know more once I reinstall it tomorrow

-sameerm02
Moto Atrix 2
System 1: Soft Bricked for installation of non-kexec roms
System 2: Untouched
System 3: Bean Stock 4.2.2 Non-Kexec (Old 194MB version)
System 4: Mirage 4.2.2 Non-Kexec (Now bootlooping :silly:)

Heya, :) sorry about your current softbricking but that patch is definitely not universal lol. However, read this post about the same issue you're experiencing that someone else has. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50262626

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

sameerm02

Jul 24, 2013
Pune
In call volume

Hello Ace..
I am unable to adjust incall volume in this rom. :(
So tired install ATCmd_30122013.apk app by nma83
And it is working here :good:.... we can adjust in call volume :laugh: :good:

Thanks
sameerm02

Aceofzeroz

yes, I know I have old Beanstalk in one of my systems, It is working.
But for this rom we have to use this ATCmd_30122013.apk app

I hope Ace will solve this in next update

Whoa, I thought that would only work with kexec only roms, thanks a ton for letting me and everyone know it does! :D;)
You'll have to stick with that app as in-call volume adjustment is a problem in most of our roms, hence that's why that app was made.:)

FYI, I have NO idea how it works as I'm not a developer and only work with already-built roms.:p

Okk..i thought i would end up in a brick of i used that..nice discovery :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad he discovered it too, someone reported that it wasn't working in one of my ports before.:p Will have to include that app in all my OP's when I have the time lol.

Aceofzeroz

Hello Ace,

I have tried fm radio app from this forum http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1059296

And it is working on non-kexec (tried on your Mirage rom v2.9) as well as on kexec roms ;) :p

Just we have make some changes in setting and its working :laugh:

Spirit FM works too? Well that's awesome since before someone reported that it wasn't working before. Thanks again for letting me know Sam. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you see it clearly, or is it just your hallucination? No my friends, this rom is REAL and it's yet another SlimRom sibling that resembles SlimBean the most! Welcoming another A2EPT Rom port, for this glorious day the new Mirage Rom has been released for your enjoyment!;):cool:

sigpic5194288_25.gif

b5f.png
    vo88.png

Feature lists

•GCC 4.8.2 true w/ -O3 |
    •HALO w/ Beauty |
    •Many optimizations. |
    •Based off slim

Screenshots in second op |

Check out slim bean feature list here

================== MIRAGE VERSION 2.9 ==================

================================================================

===== DOWNLOADS =====

Non-kexec Mirage Rom download here!

Add-on (g-apps and etc)
    http://slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/all/viewcategory/383-addons/downloads[/

Source
    You can see my mirage soucre at https://github.com/Open-Wise
    Also see Slim bean's source at https://github.com/SlimRoms

Hello everyone I'm Des-franco (aka franco-c)
    It's based on slim bean (not just built from source)
    If you have any problems whatsoever please post them
    Enjoy it please :laugh:
    Gapps are not included
    Sorry for my terrible English

recommended kernel: Fancy Kernel or KUBO

Code:
    Wanna 3-ways reboot?
    Go Developer settings - Advanced reboot

Wanna HALO?
    Go ROMSettings - HALO Settings

=======
    Thanks for using MIRAGE ROM

If you like my job
    please click thanks or rate!

All credits to this rom's creator(s) and original sources. Non-kexec roms need you to be on ICS kernel to work, so JB leak rom users beware!

This rom doesn't have the 1% battery hack, but it's really not hard to work with.
    This spot is reserved!:laugh:
    Working FM Radio App

Hello Ace,

I have tried fm radio app from this forum http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1059296

And it is working on non-kexec (tried on your Mirage rom v2.9) as well as on kexec roms ;) :p

Just we have make some changes in setting and its working :laugh:

Man, I just love the fact that you always respond super quickly. Thanks! that seemed to help! And ya it kind of sucks that if you mess with something that might cause another problem, but it isn't the end of the world, battery life though seems awesome! Glad i switched.