[Q] 4.4.2 SlimKat can't see my WiFi USB Stick

Search This thread

exitlol

Aug 29, 2014
Title says almost everything. I had SlimBean b4 and my phone saw my Tp-Link wifi stick, but yesterday i updated it to slimkat, and since then it can't see my ad-hoc WEP security stick. But it can see all other router shared wi-fis. It's definately not my stick and not my phone bacause it was working previously.
Anyone having and idea what's causing the problem and how can i fix it. I'd really like to run that SlimKat on my phone, but this issue drives me crazy.

Thanks, and sorry for my typos, english is not my native.

kalpetros

Jul 21, 2013
35.34, 25.13
Title says almost everything. I had SlimBean b4 and my phone saw my Tp-Link wifi stick, but yesterday i updated it to slimkat, and since then it can't see my ad-hoc WEP security stick. But it can see all other router shared wi-fis. It's definately not my stick and not my phone bacause it was working previously.
Anyone having and idea what's causing the problem and how can i fix it. I'd really like to run that SlimKat on my phone, but this issue drives me crazy.

Thanks, and sorry for my typos, english is not my native.

Since it can see other Wi-Fi networks there must be a problem with your network.