[INFO] stock Firmwares 4.0.4 for SGH-T989 update UVLH1 available in Kies

Search This thread
G

garyx24

I'm pretty sure it fixed the memory leaks, on stock 4.03 my memory would always be pretty high & now it seems to be low

rastlin

Oct 25, 2006
I do agree the battery life is better then .0.3 when I was on the other version I was lucky to make it through the day with medium to next usage and now I can make it through the day with battery left

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

tongueman87

Jul 7, 2011
I have a question does anyone else have a wifi calling problem? Wifi stays connected but the calling feature is not on? And says error 99?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Scoobyracing03

Oct 11, 2010
Louisville Ky
My wife just bought this phone and it shipped with Gingerbread 2.3.6 KL1 and when I've tried to update it with Kies it says there is no updates same with trying to click the software update button in the settings. Is there a way I can get this updated without having to use Odin?

PikkonX

Oct 8, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
And Kies definitely recognizes the phone right? I'd try uninstalling it, along with the Samsung drivers and trying again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Scoobyracing03

Oct 11, 2010
Louisville Ky
yeah Kies was able to do a backup of all the phones data just fine. One thing I read is it required certain version of the software to be able to upgrade with kies so I ended up using Odin to get ICS on it for her.

nickcaper

Jun 2, 2012
So EXACTLY where is the link to download the rom?

Id like to try it.. BUT I cant figure out where to go get it?:rolleyes:

D

Darth

So EXACTLY where is the link to download the rom?

Id like to try it.. BUT I cant figure out where to go get it?:rolleyes:

You know this is old right?? Not even jelly bean. ;)

You need to read a bit more carefully too. Even the title says where this rom WAS. :)

Sent from my cell phone telephone

Top Liked Posts