Latest firmware[UPDATE ON 17-03-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
I am creating this thread to avoid confusion among users and to prevent spamming by users creating a new thread when any new firmware arrives.

LATEST FIRMWARE
Code:
For model c1904/1905= 15.4.A.1.10
Code:
For model 2004/2005 = 15.5.A.1.5
I'll update this thread as new update arrives.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------14-11-2013
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------26-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------31-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------10-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------12-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------17-03-15
PS:- I know update arrived way earlier but i was absent from activity hence i am updating now.

Thread Rules:
1) Don't ask for download links.
2) Don't ask for changelog ever!!
3) Don't ask when it will be available in my "Country"

IF YOU ASK THE ABOVE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE TOTALLY IGNORED!!

Last edited:

Lucaviola

Dec 15, 2012
Jakarta
I saw somebody said that the MOD of BE 3 somewhere in the themes and apps sections will soft-brick the device. could someone confirm this too?

legendki11er

Sep 23, 2013
Region

I am creating this thread to avoid confusion among users and to prevent spamming by users creating a new thread when any new firmware arrives.

LATEST FIRMWARE
Code:
For model c1904/1905= 15.1.C.2.8
Code:
For model 2004/2005 = 15.2.A.2.5

In which countries..I live in India and I havent got an update

Last edited:

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
Plzz add change logs of each update

||""Playing Asphalt™ 8 Airborne on my sgy. :p :p LoLz.
Joke of the year. Gameloft devs will die if they hear this. :p""||

Reactions: ansebovi

Leon1234

Oct 21, 2012
Kerala
I dont think we get OTA updates in many countries,like India,can someone confirm it? Just checking whether its a problem with my device.......

ben_panced

Nov 21, 2013
hi i just updated my c1905 to the latest 15.1.c.2.8. The problem is, when i just cant install supersu using framaroot no matter how many times i tried. Anybody else have this issue rooting?

Antrikos48

Oct 18, 2013
Nicosia
hi i just updated my c1905 to the latest 15.1.c.2.8. The problem is, when i just cant install supersu using framaroot no matter how many times i tried. Anybody else have this issue rooting?

Framaroot took 3-4 times (instead of 1-2) but it does work. How many times did you try?

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.

ben_panced

Nov 21, 2013
Plese refer this..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2529561

all your rooting problems will be solved :)

yes thanks, tho i already found the thread a little while after i posted this..
this rooting method really works and now i have switched the internal and external sdcard for good:good:

my question though, is rooted xperia m able to receive updates? or do i have to unroot before i can update the firmware if sony releases any after the latest one that we had

durveshthorve433

Oct 18, 2012
yes thanks, tho i already found the thread a little while after i posted this..
this rooting method really works and now i have switched the internal and external sdcard for good:good:

my question though, is rooted xperia m able to receive updates? or do i have to unroot before i can update the firmware if sony releases any after the latest one that we had

Rooting will have not affect your OTA updates.. However the unlocking the bootloader will !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LATEST FIRMWARE
    Code:
    For model c1904/1905= 15.4.A.1.10
    Code:
    For model 2004/2005 = 15.5.A.1.5

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------26-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------31-03-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------10-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR DUAL SIM VARIANT---------12-06-2014

NEW FIRMWARE ARRIVED FOR SINGLE SIM VARIANT---------17-03-15
    PS:- I know update arrived way earlier but i was absent from activity hence i am updating now.

Thread Rules:
    1) Don't ask for download links.
    2) Don't ask for changelog ever!!
    3) Don't ask when it will be available in my "Country"

IF YOU ASK THE ABOVE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE TOTALLY IGNORED!!
    For Single variant Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (15.4.A.0.23) rolled out.
    i hope you can provide the link too :D

there r already link available in xperia m android development
    Can I flash the C2005 ftf to C2004 completely or should I skip the Baseband file ??
    Yes you can flash it completely no need to change anything.
    A new firmware update with build version 15.4.A.0.21 has been certified by the PTCRB. It could be our 4.3 update. :D
    295vi2v.png