Cannot connect to camera

Search This thread
I started off with omnirom then skydragon then cm11. All of them just didn't hit it for me. Then I stumble across pacman rom and I love it.

But every time I try to open the camera it gives error cannot connect to camera. I click OK and it just fcs.

I've spent days reading about it and how the boot.IMG may have something to do with it but every time I flash one my phone fails to boot.

Can someone pls help me out

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

pball52998

Jan 1, 2014
S-off or s-on. If s-off run ruu. It should fix image issues. Was it working on stock or just when you rooted?

Sent from my Rezound running sense 5. S-OFF

I'm not sure if I'm s on or off. I've got twrp recovery and rooted blah blah. Lol if that helps.

Since I discovered the camera wasn't working on pacman ive flashed my previous ROMs and the camera has no problems. Its only on pacman... I've tried older nightlys and redownladed the ROM several times to make sure it wasn't a bunk dl

u2eba2y9.jpg

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I'm not sure if I'm s on or off. I've got twrp recovery and rooted blah blah. Lol if that helps.

Since I discovered the camera wasn't working on pacman ive flashed my previous ROMs and the camera has no problems. Its only on pacman... I've tried older nightlys and redownladed the ROM several times to make sure it wasn't a bunk dl

It seems you've narrowed it down pretty good ...why not ask in the Pacman forum? It's clearly an issue with their rom