[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Search This thread

bakedpatato

Mar 20, 2007
San Diego
I don't want to wait around for a case for my phone and I still wanted NFC so I had some fun with plastic wrap...
JADAQm.jpg

9yWREm.jpg

Last edited:

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
All of them do it it seems. I've played with about 5 of them (friends) and they all feel the same to me or a little more loose if anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

so i was just slightly shaking my phone this morning and i could hear the power button moving around in its place...kinda like a tinkering sound you hear when something's loose.

I don't want to wait around for a case for my phone and I still wanted NFC so I had some fun with plastic wrap...
JADAQm.jpg

9yWREm.jpg

lol smart idea :p
though i have cases and NFC still works fine for me...

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Mine dies the same. A lot of phones do it, yes even the "mighty perfect" iPhone. Some phones its the sensor in the camera or some hardware buttons.

Reactions: saranhai

Naaser

May 18, 2012
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S
Guys.. I have questions about wifi call.. When i use does is no take any minutes from my plan minutes!! When i call non t mobile network.. Does is no cost any minutes? Sirry im new in usa and my English not very well...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Guys.. I have questions about wifi call.. When i use does is no take any minutes from my plan minutes!! When i call non t mobile network.. Does is no cost any minutes? Sirry im new in usa and my English not very well...

I think it does until you set it up with T-Mobile not to use minutes. At least that's what I'm told. I have yet to look into it myself cause I barely use 100 minutes... still on myfaves lol.

Reactions: Naaser

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
I think it does until you set it up with T-Mobile not to use minutes. At least that's what I'm told. I have yet to look into it myself cause I barely use 100 minutes... still on myfaves lol.

No WiFi calling doesn't use minutes, it's your own network.

SENT from my GS3

Reactions: Naaser

Naaser

May 18, 2012
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S

No WiFi calling doesn't use minutes, it's your own network.

SENT from my GS3

I got it .. thanks guys

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
If your on prepaid then yes wifi calling does use minutes. If you are post paid you have to manually add the free WiFi calling to your plan

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
just making sure cause T-Mobile's site and other places say otherwise

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1680

The way service said it worked was the minutes worked as non data service minutes, this still accounts for actual count versus billed plan data unless your on a low minute plan like 200 minutes. If your on a pay as you go plan it does count toward your usage but if your on a classic family plan it does not, I think that's messed up it shouldn't cost you anything because it's your network its using but that's how they get you to upgrade. So to amend my last statement it matters what your plan is if you have one.

SENT from my GS3

saranhai

Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
how do you get the Avenger's movie for free? i just realized today i could get it somehow...lol

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Pointless question but I am curious non the less. Is it possible to make an outdated os for our phone for example making cm7 or god forbid getting gangster with some cup cakes lol

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
Pointless question but I am curious non the less. Is it possible to make an outdated os for our phone for example making cm7 or god forbid getting gangster with some cup cakes lol

Sure, it's not like they get rid of the source code for any of it. All you have to do is compile what you want if you really wanna use outdated work.

Sent from my GS3

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Sure, it's not like they get rid of the source code for any of it. All you have to do is compile what you want if you really wanna use outdated work.

Sent from my GS3

Damn if I could dev I would for kicks make android 1.5 lol

saranhai

Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
huh so just noticed something interesting...

my dad's S III's power button is also becoming a bit loose, not as loose as mine (dang) but noticably looser than before. i'm wondering if the button becomes loose overtime? he uses the power button alot, and if i remember correctly, my power button started becoming loose after my friend stupidly turned the phone screen on and off repeatedly about 10 times with the power button...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone :D

Hello guys! As most of you guys can see, I'm new around here, just got my S III couple days ago.

We have a thread like this in the HTC Glacier Forums, where users can come together and discuss life, or any other off topic related subjects.

Rules:
    • Yes, this thread has rules too
    • No trolling
    • No offensive images, words, etc
    • Be nice
    • Have fun! :D

This worked really well for the Glacier forum, hopefully users can get together here as well!
    Expect to see more of me soon. :)

-Saranhai
    +1. If they want to shove ads in our faces, they should create a free version for that. It's not cool to charge for an app and include ads.

Yeah not cool at all... And it was in my favorite topic section too... I cant remove it. I was like wtf is this. Like towle stated... We paid for this app... Ads are unacceptable

Swift, smooth and graceful action. Check this out.