Unofficial-Official JellyBean for P930/935/936 + Sphinx V4.1

Search This thread

el_venga

May 17, 2007
I also have boot loop after flashing. I'm using TWRP but I will try CWM in a while. If this kernel fixes random reboots on miroslav cm10, I'll be using it again.

Sent from my HTC One VX using xda premium

lyfkevin

Sep 27, 2010
Have not been able to get 3.4 to boot on CM10.0 yet. :( The LG logo goes away and then it boot loops. ADB shows up briefly for a second or so, though, so userspace is at least being entered. I don't know if it's worth tracking down with this kernel, or wait for the official LG sources.

*su640 source code
Code:
We are very sorry to say that the process of releasing source code is getting delayed because of internal issue.
We expect that the release date will be Next Friday(6/14).
Please wait for some times with your patience.
Just got the reply

el_venga

May 17, 2007
Switched to cwm but I still had boot loop after flashing.
I checked my partitions, /system is over 800MBs.
edit: i flashed official cm10 and then did a dd to flash boot.img from 4.1.2 and still got bootloop. i really want this kernel XD.

Last edited:

miguellopez12

Apr 2, 2012
Im not able to get mms. I even changed the apn and still nothing. I love this rom but like everyone else is waiting for the wifi fix

Sent from my LG-SU640 using xda app-developers app

el_venga

May 17, 2007
Wi-Fi problem, afaik, is only with LG stock Rom and not cm10. But it needs to be redone to work for us p93x. I can't even boot this Rom. Boot loop like the others.
Btw some one just posted su640 source code over General section. Anyone verify that? Wasn't it due the 14th?

Last edited:

miroslav_mm

Jan 30, 2011
Kiev
Problem with WIFI not in Kernel. My 3.4.0 kernel working fine on my new CM10. I will upload new CM10 with new kernel, new JB camera libs and other JB stuff latter (dont have internet at home now).
Problem with WIFI on STOCK 4.1 in System. I used native P930 FW WiFi for capability with old bootloader it working on CM but not working on Stock. So now I not ready say what need to fix that. 0_o
Now I start adaptive 3.4.0 to JB 4.2.2. Success ported new KGSL, Sync/sw_sync/etc and now working on MDP driver. CM10.1 booting but I have black screen, need more time to fix MDP and display libs.
Yes today LG released JB source code from SU640, maybe inside I find interesting stuff. :)

Last edited:

nss007

Sep 1, 2012
Tehran
Does it really work on at&t nitro hd ?
I tried to flash it many time with different ways but all i see is bootloop

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

KronicSkillz

Jan 30, 2013
LG G8
my /system is 825mb is that more than normal?

what do you mean by this ? For JellyBean ROM for I-Project need 1Gb system size. So when you flash KDZ it will repart you eMMC. ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial-Official JellyBean for P930/935/936

Unofficial-Official JellyBean for P930/935/936 - N2 - with working WiFi. Just clean ROM like original from SU640.

Download: (Need minimum 630mb free size on System part )
    http://dfiles.ru/files/w4gujg5ef

For information:
    For JellyBean ROM for I-Project need 1Gb system size. So when you flash KDZ it will repart you eMMC.
    I unpack KDZ from SU640, and repack System part.
    Deleted all Operator Apps and Google Apps, remove SecurityCheck, adapt ROM for GSM, and now size of ROM ~ 630mb. And we can flash it via CWM without problem on old partition table and it working with old MODEM.
    I ported new kernel 3.4 from LG F120S and SU640, adaptive it for P930.

My port Sphinx V4.1 - 4.1.2 JB for P930
    Probably fix copability with different bootloaders;
    Rework battery and charger drivers;
    Translated to RUS/UKR

Need 646mb. free space on System part!
    Download:
    http://dfiles.ru/files/1er0nv65u

First patch for Sphinx ROM
    Fix some bugs in sound driver;
    Fix proximity sensor;
    Some fixes for telephony.
    Download: Global_Patch_1.zip

Second patch for Sphinx ROM
    Fix random boots during sleep;
    Added 2 new LG apps: PhotoAlbum widget + Photo wallpaper;
    Restore EasySettings.
    Download: Global_Patch_2.zip

Bugs:
    Blue screen of death on Widows PC (try different mode connections); - turn-off "USB-debug"

Big thanks All authors who made Sphinx ROM!
    Kernel sources 3.4.0 for LG P930/935/936 on Github
    Only for JellyBean (4.1) now. Working config miro_jbskt_defconfig
    https://github.com/JellyBeanNitro/kernel-iproj-3.4

So devs, clone/fork repository, make some good/required changes, push requests! Good luck! :highfive:
    Hi guys!
    Congratulations! Today is a Great day, I fixed WiFi!
    So now P930 users will have Unofficial-Official JellyBean ROM!
    Trying upload it today!

And second news, today I'll upload new Final version CM10 (4.1.2)
    Unofficial-Official JellyBean for P930/935/936 - N2 - with working WiFi. Just clean ROM like original from SU640. In future I'll try porting SphinX V4.1 from LU6200 on my ROM.

Download: (Need minimum 630mb free size on System part )
    http://dfiles.ru/files/w4gujg5ef
    Have not been able to get 3.4 to boot on CM10.0 yet. :( The LG logo goes away and then it boot loops. ADB shows up briefly for a second or so, though, so userspace is at least being entered. I don't know if it's worth tracking down with this kernel, or wait for the official LG sources.

*su640 source code
    Code:
    We are very sorry to say that the process of releasing source code is getting delayed because of internal issue.
    We expect that the release date will be Next Friday(6/14).
    Please wait for some times with your patience.
    Just got the reply