[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

Kutusov

Jan 12, 2011
Can i make you a question?:) can you make some photo with the phone into the cover? I want to see if the back camera go outside the cover :D I'm scared to scratch it ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No dock holes, so maybe it does cover the bezel of the camera but I also can't tell if there's a case lip for that...

Reactions: Husky34

Husky34

Oct 15, 2012
Thanks man..so i'll wait geo, he can answer me better because he own it ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

geojoking

Jan 14, 2012
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Sorry for the delay, I have a One X+, so I don't visit the One X section that often. I can confirm that the camera is FULLY protected, because the case is pretty thick. So the camera doesn't go outside the cover at all. That too was my initial concern with this case, but I was pleased to see it was not a problem.

Unfortunately I can't take a photo at the moment because I don't have a camera or other phones with a camera at the moment, but I'll ask a friend tomorrow to take a picture of my phone.

Reactions: Husky34

Husky34

Oct 15, 2012
Sorry for the delay, I have a One X+, so I don't visit the One X section that often. I can confirm that the camera is FULLY protected, because the case is pretty thick. So the camera doesn't go outside the cover at all. That too was my initial concern with this case, but I was pleased to see it was not a problem.

Unfortunately I can't take a photo at the moment because I don't have a camera or other phones with a camera at the moment, but I'll ask a friend tomorrow to take a picture of my phone.

No problem man, thanks for your answer :)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arta507

Feb 10, 2011
Metal case

Hello there,
Just wondering if any of you have come across a decent metal case for your hox? Would appreciate if you could post a link ta

Top Liked Posts