Downloading multi apps on play store?

Search This thread

corybucher

Dec 29, 2009
LG Velvet
Motorola Edge Plus (2022)
Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

paulthuong

May 7, 2014
Philadelphia
Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I haven't tried this but I think if you sync your phone settings to your google account, it'll automatically download all the apps when you do a restore to a new phone?! or does it only work on iOS only? I had to download the apps from Google Store myself but I don't have that many so I don't mind really. That's all I can say so far, mate.