What did you buy with your media hub credit?

Search This thread

deisel

Sep 30, 2008
Hey I got my epic on the day it came out do I get the media hub credirlt aswell or did I get **** on by Samsung on that as well

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

ttieder

Mar 7, 2010
Been 2 days no word how fast did people get a response back

galaxywhat?

Dec 23, 2010

sweepingzero

Dec 7, 2010
Chicago
How exactly are you supposed to prove phone is from sprint there's a giant logo that says sprint on the top of my phone does that count

ED2O9

Sep 2, 2009
My $50 voucher expired last Thursday with about $42 still left on it. It's only good on rentals and a lot of the TV shows aren't eligible. I watched two movies and the quality was actually pretty good, but I doubt I'll ever use it again. $3.99 is a little steep for a one-day rental to be viewed on a 4" screen, but I guess if you traveled a lot, it was be a great option.
When NetFlix gets ported to Android, THEN I'll take interest. But hey... it was a freebee from Samsung and Sprint, so I'm not complaining!

BTW - It took several weeks for them to activate my account after I emailed my request.

bwehry

Nov 29, 2010
NE Ohio
Not Permitted outside US.???

Took about 5 days to get the credit. Cannot download over wifi. Only 4G dowload and play works. I dowloaded on 4G. But when I try to watch movie, and no longer on 4G network, the movie expires and when I use credit again to rent the same movie, it displays "Not Permitted Outside US." :( I reside in OH and have not taken the phone out of the greater 48 state area)
I called the samsung media hub help line, got problem ticket elevated to tech support, and they said it is a very strange problem.

Still waiting for a call back or email after 5 days.

I bought one movie and it looks and plays great. :)

But this rental trial is a complete disappointment.:(

Samsung EPIC