g3 over the S5?

Search This thread

subwoffer13

Apr 17, 2013
Bat Yam
I'm on stock rom , d885 ,nova launcher , bltwr cleaned , and another couple of fixes and I'm really satisfied with the response timings . I've had note 2 before and its so much faster than my previous phone. And I also will never buy samsung again, after being introduced to lg/htc. So much cleaner os

Reactions: pfili32 and 500L

lossah

Jul 23, 2014
You think so? My G3 can't touch the M8's loudness and sound quality. My Fiance has the M8, its a dream to listen to.
"Dream to listen to" internal phone speakers? :0 no matter what internal phone speaker it gonna sound bad. :p I'm only listening to music through aux and I'm really satisfied with the quality from g3, I also was from the GS3 tho, since it's using Wolfson chip.

BassMaster90

Apr 14, 2013
Compared to my G3 yes it is a dream to listen to. For phone speakers it sounds great. I have a 1600w sound system in my house for music. The M8 does surprise me.

BassMaster90

Apr 14, 2013
I ain't gonna get into an online argument but for what I paid it sounds good enough for me. I'm not an audiophile or anything by no means and I never claimed to be. There is no clipping or distortion and that's all I need.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've never favored Samsung or Apple, always HTC but going from the DNA to the M8 wasn't a worthwhile upgrade to me. HTC has bogged down the Android experience a little too much for me in the last couple years. I went for the G3 because of its sexiness and big screen and what I thought was going to be performance but have experienced a tremendous amount of grief on that front. I won't trade up my G3 just yet but I'm getting to the point where its a viable option and I may consider clone phones like a galaxy. I want fast and fluid and the G3 is just not as responsive as it should be.
    I'm on stock rom , d885 ,nova launcher , bltwr cleaned , and another couple of fixes and I'm really satisfied with the response timings . I've had note 2 before and its so much faster than my previous phone. And I also will never buy samsung again, after being introduced to lg/htc. So much cleaner os
    I'm using the s5 now and while it has a beautiful screen and camera, I'm not to impressed with how battery life and ui fluidity. My friends offering me his g3, is it worth switching out based on those metrics? Has the g3 improved in usability with every update or is it just a hopeless mess?

Its worth it! Don't wait until he changes his mind:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app
    Not sure about the s5 but I had the 3 and 4 and liked my HTC m8 way more. And the g3 even more than that. I'm actually impressed with the stock launcher.

I'm shocked anyone would pick the g3 over the mighty one m8 lol
    I've never favored Samsung or Apple, always HTC but going from the DNA to the M8 wasn't a worthwhile upgrade to me. HTC has bogged down the Android experience a little too much for me in the last couple years. I went for the G3 because of its sexiness and big screen and what I thought was going to be performance but have experienced a tremendous amount of grief on that front. I won't trade up my G3 just yet but I'm getting to the point where its a viable option and I may consider clone phones like a galaxy. I want fast and fluid and the G3 is just not as responsive as it should be.

Have you switched to the ART runtime? I did that before installing any apps and my phone is lightning fast. I have yet to experience any of the lag people keep claiming this phone has.