[MOD] TabletUI for cm10.1 - android 4.2.2 (Updated 2013-08-05)

Search This thread

crucialcolin

Jun 14, 2012
*edit figured it out. had to update to the latest auto_patcher to create an update.zip for 11/25 nightly unofficial 10.1 build.

for those who may be looking for this:

Attachments

• update-tabletUI-20131124.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 59
  • restore-from-tabletUI-20131124.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

macwindows

Sep 15, 2012
Toronto
update for 12/07 nightly unofficial 10.1 build

an update.zip for 12/07 nightly unofficial 10.1 build from JC. for those who may be looking for this (Tested and it is working):

Cheers

Attachments

• update-tabletUI-20131207.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 153
  • restore-from-tabletUI-20131207.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: kuz142

krusir

1207 with the tabletUI update works perfect. To get the buletooth working is the main reason I upgrade. Can you share what you did to path the update? autoupdater gave me an error. It would be nice if I can make autoupdader working so I can patch with any build I prefer.

an update.zip for 12/07 nightly unofficial 10.1 build from JC. for those who may be looking for this (Tested and it is working):

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I used this tool i found here in xda ( auto-patcher thanks to all devs in there!) to create a update.zip that brings tablet UI back!

attachment.php

UPDATED:
    Hi, i'd said i would be posting each week or so but i had to come back to cm 10 because of bluetooth support and didn't want to post any patch if i could not test it myself first. But now that jcsullins came back with a bluetooth enabled rom (yeaaah!!) ill be posting the table ui patches for 4.2.2.

Patch for jcsullins cm-10.1-20130804-EXPERIMENTAL-tenderloin-BLUETOOTH_TEST :

update-cm-tenderloin-20130611-tabletUI.zip to enable tablet UI flash this
    restore-cm-tenderloin-20130611.zip to go back to the stock UI flash this
    Could not get this to work on 0804, tried it with the new 0808 and created the patch and restore on the first shot. Weird.

Thanks!! I cant live without tablet UI, this is a big help in keeping up with the new releases.

Edit: Let me install and check that my files actually work, and I will upload them to share.

Edit 2: They work great, here are the tabletUI and restore patches for 0808:
    quick tip, if you tap the app switcher button it'll bring back the top bar if it was hidden by the app
    Having so problem install.. Error set_perm: some changes failed
    E:Error in /sdcard/download/update.zip (status 7).
    Can u help

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk HD
    I am trying to patch the newest nightly, 0802, but it keeps failing.
    I could not get the command line to work for me, so I downloaded the GUI. It runs fine, all the packets downloaded and installed.
    I load up the nightly, select tabletui and cm from the menu, and hit go.
    It goes through all the command line stuff, but ultimately fails.
    Anybody have any luck with this? I have been using SCHIZOID all in one from Shumash, but I really hate Halo and Pie mode, and my TP keeps getting stuck with Halo and I cant remove it. So I want to just go to the nightlies, but I can not live without tablet mode.

Sorry, long rant. Anybody able to patch the newest nightlies and could maybe share the tabletui files?
    Thanks!

To patch the latest nightlies i had to download the latest auto-patcher version and everything went fine. It failed with a 2 month old version of auto-patcher i had on my computer.