ROMs with File managers

Search This thread

Keetz

Feb 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any AOSP Roms out there with built-in File Managers? It sucks having to go to Google Play to download one, just to install the rest of my programs.

Thanks in advance.

Shecherez

DontPushButtons

Apr 22, 2012
Pittsburg
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any AOSP Roms out there with built-in File Managers? It sucks having to go to Google Play to download one, just to install the rest of my programs.

Thanks in advance.

Shecherez

Off the top of my head, slim includes one.

Alternatively, You can also just use titanium to create a flashable zip of your necessary apps (requires pro version I believe)

Alternatively to that, using 7zip on pc , you can also just drag and drop whatever apk you want into the system folder of whatever gapps package you flash when you flash roms. Or you can drag and drop the apk into system or data folder of whatever rom.zip you want to flash, If you have a computer handy regularly. (I find gapps easier because I download gapps packages WAY less often.)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
i'd rather just choose the rom i like then worry about some file manager.
it takes about a minute to go to play store and install es file explorer and then install titanium to recover your apps.
i agree it would be handy if every rom had a file explorer but downloading doesn't take much time.