miROM_WVGA_keyboard collection

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
HTC KEYBOARD 1.5 (with language, compact qwerty, phone pad an full qwerty select)

HTC KEYBOARD 2.1 (with language, compact qwerty, phone pad an full qwerty select) no remove funct.

AND updated HTC KEYBOARD 2.1 miROM_HTC_input_2.1 with remove function

EzInput+2.1+HTC+MEGA+1.png

FINGERKEYBOARD_2.1

index.php

FIX no overlap the bottom taskbar in 6.5.x ROMs miROM_Toshiba_Keyboard.cab install, reset
eek.gif
look and
smile.gif
NEW update 05.03.11 missing icons added

picphone0044-420-90.jpg

or if toshiba keyboard fails in a custom ROM. very good= has the ctrl button for easy copy/cut/paste!

TOSHIBA FREE PAD

Toshiba Free_Pad.cab TO start the pad slide quick from bottom screen to upper. if will not works_ maybe need a toshiba dll also to works on other devices. i will look over that!

attachment.php

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I installed the "Toshiba free_pad.cab" but can't seem to find it anywhere. How do I use/access it? Thanks

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
I'm sorry but still can't get it to pop up.. Do I have to be running your rom or install one of the keyboard cabs in order for it to work? Thanks for the quick response!!

tnx for your interesst :cool:! maybe need a toshiba dll also to works on other devices. i will look over that!

Reactions: lnando84

Vladimirus

Sep 24, 2010
Same with me, installed the very cool looking pad but no joy here either. Like lnando84 it installed fine, but cannot be found nor started. Sliding finger quickly from bottom to top does nothing. Perhaps, though, in my case it is because my phone is not HTC but is Samsung i920 omnia 2. Also, I installed directly to phone, not memory card. I'll keep watch in case you update with workable one but in the meantime, it will be uninstalled. Thanks anyway for the effort.

wapvirus

Jan 24, 2008
London
TOSHIBA FREE PAD

Toshiba Free_Pad.cab TO start the pad slide quick from bottom screen to upper. if will not works_ maybe need a toshiba dll also to works on other devices. i will look over that!

In the registry for this application it refers to MenuLauncher.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Toshiba\Menu]
"AppFilePath"="\\Windows\\MenuLauncher.exe"
"TiltType"=dword:00000000
"TiltNotifyCondition"=dword:00000000
"DrawingStart"=dword:00000000

can you post this file please ??

thanks for sharing looks like a nice tool ;)

May 5, 2009
qingdao
Cant install in Touch Pro 2

hi there,i am an user of Rhodium 400 Sprint version , unlocked using Calkulins v.1.4 WWE. i cant get the toshiba pad installed. ( storage card / internal memory )the result is just an error message that " the cab file installation was unsuccessful "

Well can you find why this is happening ?
( i am using sogou & swype together )

Johev

Aug 23, 2009
Brussels
Hello, congratulations for making it onto the front page of XDA and I want to ask you if the keyboard that you have posted in this thread would work on HTC Touch Pro?
It has a VGA resolution, and I would like to install an AZERTY FR soft keyboard on it.

Thanks for your help.

May 5, 2009
qingdao
Any Solutions ~~

i had used some other d pad before and it seemed to work quite perfectly fine..but this time it just cant be installed.rebooting has no use.

let me know if this is upto some better conclusion..

Top Liked Posts