Search This thread

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
+2, I'd like to see it too, but I think that John has moved on to the GS3

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

jeckel51

Oct 31, 2011
Cleveland
Anyone here have instructions on how I could extract just the alarm clock image and create a flashable zip or is it even possible?

Sent from a Certified ViperRez Device

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
It is possible...which alarm clock icon are you looking for? The one in the status bar?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

jeckel51

Oct 31, 2011
Cleveland
Yeah. He has everything else in his other thread to flash individually except the alarm clock.

Sent from a Certified ViperRez Device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    John's Real Icon Theme v9.9 for OnE XxX Release 3.2.1

This is the latest pic of the Notification bar icons as of v8.2
    theme.png

These are pics of some of the app theming as of 3.0.
    apps.png

Here are all of the new launchers in one nice summary as of v8.2:
    launchers.png

Changelog:
    9.1 - Outlined Data Arrows.
    v9.2 - Updated to 3.2.1 and reformatted for 50 pixel system ui.
    v9.3 - Updated Play Store
    v9.4 - Updated Maps and moved Maps and GMail back to the data/app folder.
    v9.5 - Added theming to camera. Fixed talk bubble on Google Talk.
    v9.6 - Added a themed Google Music
    v9.7 - Added new Play Store.
    v9.8 - Removed arrows from 3g/4g icons since they don't work anyway.
    v9.9 - Updated Gmail

Some people were having problems downloading my files via their phone. If you long press on the file and click open in new window, it appears to be ok after it saves. You can also try another browser.

Disclaimer: 100% of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists solely of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.

What this Theme is:
    All Notification bar icons for stock apps, Theming for calendar, Store, GMail, FriendStream, Google Framework, Personalize, Contacts, Dialer, Notes, Sound Recorder, Mail, Messages, Tasks, Phone, Rosie, Settings, System, Talk, Weather, Worldclock, Google Voice, Dock Mode, Dock Screen, Calculator, Camera, Browser, Task Manager, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, Google Maps, Navigation, Places, Mirror, Flashlight, Google Music.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BECAUSE MY INSTALL SCRIPT DELETES ALL AFFECTED FILES BEFORE ADDING THE NEW ONES. IF YOU CANCEL OR REBOOT OR BATTERY DIES, YOU ARE S-O-L. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Flash this in Clockwork Mod, Amon Ra or TWRP. They all should work.

Link to the Real Icon Theme
    v9.9 (3.2.1): Link in to Rezound - themes - One XXX
    http://beitel.us

Enjoy!!
    Thanks guys. i like all the praise. I even like the thanks button better....

Hope you are enjoying the theme. This is the only one that has the sms bubble retheme. I like it a lot more.
    v 7 is up for grabs

New version out, here's the changelog

v7.0 - rethemed some icons in framework-res, Friendstream, com.htc.resources, google voice, system ui, google maps, browser, calendar, camera, contacts, mail, sms, settings.
    v6.1 for Release 1. Get it while its hot

Not only did I update last night but I also updated again this morning. I have you guys covered.

Presenting the Real Icon Theme v6.1 for Newt's One XxX Release 1. See the op.

Enjoy
    v 7.1 is up

v7.1 - Changed to a new signal bar set. Updated icons in Settings and Contacts.