[ROM] KDZ ROM for P936 (Nitro HD can flash)

Search This thread

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Have you (or anyone else) noticed any significant differences in performance and/or battery life with this ROM compared to the AT&T ROM?

Look, this rom seems to me much faster, smoother and more pleasant to use than the original AT&T‘s rom and the battery holds a little longer subjective.

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

kdahri

Jan 10, 2007
Can you chick this website in your device browser ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/)

and see if it displayed Arabic well

it should be displayed like the attached picture.

Sorry, for asking too much.

Attachments

• bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 135

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Can you chick this website in your device browser ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/)

and see if it displayed Arabic well

it should be displayed like the attached picture.

Sorry, for asking too much.

Yes, it displayed very well, but internet pages are not a good indication for RTL support. You must check apps (Gmail for example) to know if they support RTL. On stock AT&T rom in Gmail app all of the hebrew words were reversed (from left to right), but on this rom everything seems great (from right to left).
Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

Reactions: kdahri

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
(Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)

Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!

1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
7. There is support for RTL-languages ​​- Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.

System languages:
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.

Keyboard languages:
The same as the system languages.

Flashing firmware:
Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).

sammis

Mar 24, 2006
For some reason i can't seem to be able to download from the link in the first post any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
It will be great if some one make it as a custom ROM flashable through recovery.

i am working on that...
hopefully this will be up at the end of this week.

my 2 cent here
what the f.... are you doing LG?? the P936 kernel source is not correct to compile from the start.. we have to make correction in... even the read-me file as some mistake... grrrrr

Reactions: Cromson and kdahri

kdahri

Jan 10, 2007
i am working on that...

my 2 cent here
what the f.... are you doing LG?? the P936 kernel source is not correct to compile from the start.. we have to make correction in... even the read-me file as some mistake... grrrrr

Great, :)

Excellent News. Waiting for it. :D

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
i am working on that...

my 2 cent here

Yes!!! Another great ROM is coming... :D

Seems like they were in a hurry, to get this phone out, hehe.

Last edited:

kdahri

Jan 10, 2007
Great,

I think it is OK to upload it now. and solve this issue in next release. What do you think?

BTW, this ROM is rooted or not?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
    (Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)

Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!

1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
    2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
    3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
    4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
    5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
    6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
    7. There is support for RTL-languages ​​- Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
    8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.

System languages:
    German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.

Keyboard languages:
    The same as the system languages.

Flashing firmware:
    Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).
    There it is!!
    Thanks to dczz from bbs.gfan that release the source.

I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock.

Note: this Rom will work on Bell Optimus LTE without problem.
    but if you use other carrier you will need to change apn.
    (The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)

HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-P936_Full_stock_signed.zip

Don't forget to full wipe before using this rom
    It will be great if some one make it as a custom ROM flashable through recovery.

i am working on that...

my 2 cent here
    \swdata\WEBSW\LGP936\AHKGBK\V10c_00\V10C_00.kdz(Undefined/default)
    Error. File not found.

:-(

Odd, I literally just finished downloading the file and the link is still working fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?