Nandroid Backup Problems Using TWRP

Search This thread

Azzair113

Feb 4, 2013
Norfolk
I was messing with my buildprop settings and somehow it made my phone system UI force close and kept freezing but i made sure to make a nandroid backup using twrp just in case anything went wrong.I went into twrp to try to restore back to my nandroid backup and it restored fine but as soon as it boots up i get android process gapps fc then none of my apps are opening up just closes and becomes a black screen,then i got unfortunately process system has stopped.Can anyone help as to why my nandroid backup is acting up.My phone was working fine prior to me editing my buildprop.

mlpmail

Dec 7, 2005
I was messing with my buildprop settings and somehow it made my phone system UI force close and kept freezing but i made sure to make a nandroid backup using twrp just in case anything went wrong.I went into twrp to try to restore back to my nandroid backup and it restored fine but as soon as it boots up i get android process gapps fc then none of my apps are opening up just closes and becomes a black screen,then i got unfortunately process system has stopped.Can anyone help as to why my nandroid backup is acting up.My phone was working fine prior to me editing my buildprop.

Did you do a full wipe before you restored the backup? I have successfully used TWRP to restore TW after installing CM11, so it seems to work.