[Q] Immersive Mode on Jelly bean?

Search This thread
Aug 17, 2014
Hi, Since i'm a newbie and just got rooted and tweaked a lot about my phone.. theres this one thing that bothers me. im using slidelock as a main lockscreen.. and the navigation bar just wont hide.. its there and its black. and it ruins the look of the app.. can somebody there knows how to solve this problem? Im on a 4.2.2 Jellybean and my navigation bar is just from the xposed too... but if somebody out there can teach me how to solve this problem. or even better.. hide the navigation bar when opening apps and the navigation bar comes back when i tap the screen.. that would be really really helpful please I need your help. Thanks

Aug 17, 2014
What phone is it? If you don't use tablet mode or anything then installing a kitkat rom is probably the easiest way as until someone writes an xposed module for it or until someone tries to go into the source code of it then it isn't really possible.

It is not a common phone.. I really want to install a kitkat rom to it.. But i dont know how to and this phone is not common and its a local brand from my country. It has OTA but it hasnt updated to kitkat since it was released.. Can you help me flash a custom kitkat or cyanogenmod rom to myphone? My phone is called Starmobile Octa it is a rebranded phone of Indias IQ X mobile octo. Thanks for the response :)