Anyone interested in aosp GB theme?

Search This thread

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
I have completed the basics (framework and such). Its for el29, so if anyone wants, I can post. It's nearly identical to the Star burst rom.

42576f44-6580-d76c.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Download Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37471265/AOSP Theme - Ascertion.zip

Last edited:

a63548

Apr 6, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That looks great! I would love to have an AOSP Gingerbread theme, especially for Calkulin's E4GT v3.0 EL29 ROM. It would be greatly appreciated.

Some things that I would absolutely love to see would be a Stock/Themed Dialer, AOSP themed in call screen (If Possible), and keeping the battery stock like you have it already, without any percentages :)

Reactions: ghostzyden

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
That looks great! I would love to have an AOSP Gingerbread theme, especially for Calkulin's E4GT v3.0 EL29 ROM. It would be greatly appreciated.

Some things that I would absolutely love to see would be a Stock/Themed Dialer, AOSP themed in call screen (If Possible), and keeping the battery stock like you have it already, without any percentages :)
I'll see what I can do over the weekend. :p

locoboi187

Aug 5, 2010
Please make an odexed version for stock EL29. You'll be doing a lot of us a huge favor :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Dude. If you could get the aosp lock screen working on EL29 that would be awesome. I wish that Samsung would have made that optional to begin with.

It's built into the framework already, it's just overwritten by default to the glass lock screen. We'll see how it goes.

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
It's built into the framework already, it's just overwritten by default to the glass lock screen. We'll see how it goes.

did you get the lock screen figured out.? I can do the policy jar for you if you wanted a hand. I never tried actually flashing it on a non ICS from though.

Reactions: scarmon25

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
So has anyone flashed this? Screenshots? May need to make a release thread as some may not know it is done. Or change the thread title and OP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have completed the basics (framework and such). Its for el29, so if anyone wants, I can post. It's nearly identical to the Star burst rom.

42576f44-6580-d76c.jpg

Download Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37471265/AOSP Theme - Ascertion.zip

I'll see what I can do over the weekend. :p
    Download link added to OP. EL29 roms only (not compatible with TSM mod).

did you get the lock screen figured out.? I can do the policy jar for you if you wanted a hand. I never tried actually flashing it on a non ICS from though.