[ROM][PORT] MIUI GB [BETA3][Patch2][Uploaded]

Search This thread

adikinter

Feb 29, 2012
Bandung
@enn0suke: here's a link to thread about how to change carrier logo and remove carrier name http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1618615

can i just have your edited systemui or framework-res please.. :) ,i do not own a pc so i can't edit the xml to remove the label.. :sly:
i found it look bads when i applied the status bar from theme online, there are always a black square image on the left up corners! perhaps if i use the edited systemui by you my problems solve :eek:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
can i just have your edited systemui or framework-res please.. :) ,i do not own a pc so i can't edit the xml to remove the label.. :sly:
i found it look bads when i applied the status bar from theme online, there are always a black square image on the left up corners! perhaps if i use the edited systemui by you my problems solve :eek:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

That black thing on statusbar is a stated bug, you will have to edit theme itself... but to edit or remove carrier label you only need app carrier name linked in my thread :) just put space in text field, tap ok and reboot :)

Reactions: adikinter

adikinter

Feb 29, 2012
Bandung
oh oke, i didn't notice that there are a simple apk from you on the threads :p i thought that was just another tutorials :D so thanks for that i will try later..
one more things, what a2sd are you using ? i ask because i get constant rebooted on my experience using this lovely rom, i dunno why I've done twice wiping and re flashing the roms but the reboots is stills.. i thought maybe is from the s2e that i am using??

A5D

May 8, 2011
delhi
can someone tell me how to fix the reboot problem when i try to link apps to sd card via link2sd after a titanium restore???

A5D

May 8, 2011
delhi
Please fix GPS.
Recently I went to some unknown town.. I thot I have maps so I won't be lost..
And when needed the gps..
Mother****er didn't work...
I got lost and was trouble getting back due to unhelpful ppl

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

radnou974

Jan 15, 2012
Saint-suzanne
look this. why operator are this ?

Attachments

• screenshot-1339349669920.png
    screenshot-1339349669920.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 192

mitulvohra

Sep 23, 2011
can anyone tell me if auto brightness is working or not.? actually i am using the framework-res.apk from this rom and the auto-brightness is not working in my device.

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
can anyone tell me if auto brightness is working or not.? actually i am using the framework-res.apk from this rom and the auto-brightness is not working in my device.
The last time I checked, our minis does not have a light sensor.. It would simply mean that auto brightness won't work.. :rolleyes:

mitulvohra

Sep 23, 2011
The last time I checked, our minis does not have a light sensor.. It would simply mean that auto brightness won't work.. :rolleyes:

you are getting me wrong. i am using this rom to build for my phone huawei ideos which does have proximity sensor. but thats not your fault. i should have explained more. now i know why it doesn't work.:p

Top Liked Posts