[ROM]BAKED Crespo BlackBean-7 (1-18)

Search This thread

gunner49

May 21, 2012
Volume control bug?

Not sure if this is a bug or its supposed to be like this - I sometimes find the volume setting has been turned down all the way till the vibrating setting. I'd be sure that I've left it according to my liking. What's happening is that the volume can be controlled up or down even on the lockscreen.
I've disabled the 'Volume Rocker Wake' setting thinking that it might have something to do with it but I can still turn up or down the volume on the lockscreen.

anshumandash

Mar 9, 2011
Not sure if this is a bug or its supposed to be like this - I sometimes find the volume setting has been turned down all the way till the vibrating setting. I'd be sure that I've left it according to my liking. What's happening is that the volume can be controlled up or down even on the lockscreen.
I've disabled the 'Volume Rocker Wake' setting thinking that it might have something to do with it but I can still turn up or down the volume on the lockscreen.

Volume buttons work on the lock screen on all 4.2 ROMs.

Sent from my Nexus S

Reactions: gunner49

buckowski

Sep 27, 2008
Google Pixel 5
Is voice dialler working for anyone? Mine just stays on "Starting Up"?!

Also is there a setting to move the cursor with the volume keys while typing in this ROM? I don't know if I've seen this setting in BB6 or some other ROM.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

i confirm, it does not work

Reactions: gunner49

buckowski

Sep 27, 2008
Google Pixel 5
I have a new issue. I have problems with pointing. I don't know if it is problem of ROM, kernel or my device. When I touch screen pointer is jumping all around. I have screen shot of holding my finger on one place for about 30 second

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360403480668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360403480668.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 207

BenHeng

Jan 17, 2012
I have a new issue. I have problems with pointing. I don't know if it is problem of ROM, kernel or my device. When I touch screen pointer is jumping all around. I have screen shot of holding my finger on one place for about 30 second

Seems like an hardware issue. Is it permanent or does it just happens sometimes? Might be your digitizer dying, or you're maybe plugged in a bad USB adapter ?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus s avec Tapatalk

Reactions: buckowski

buckowski

Sep 27, 2008
Google Pixel 5
Seems like an hardware issue. Is it permanent or does it just happens sometimes? Might be your digitizer dying, or you're maybe plugged in a bad USB adapter ?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus s avec Tapatalk

It looks like you're right with the USB adapter. It seems to be OK if I unplug it.

With Samsung charger it is not so bad but not really OK. With non Samsung charger it's crazy (screenshot).

terryeah

Apr 14, 2012
Brisbane
Anyone tried other kernels?

I just tried latest Matr1x and Air kernel but both caused insanely slow phone system running even from the boot animation. After the boot animation and optimising apps, it says "Apex Launcher isn't responding. Do you want to close it now?" and then "Process system isn't responding. Do you want to close it now?"

Thoughts or solutions?

Last edited:

stuffinthesky

May 2, 2011
Moto G Play
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Anyone tried other kernels?

I just tried latest Matr1x and Air kernel but both caused insanely slow phone system running even from the boot animation. After the boot animation and optimising apps, it says "Apex Launcher isn't responding. Do you want to close it now?" and then "Process system isn't responding. Do you want to close it now?"

Thoughts or solutions?

Only used included and Matr1x 25.0. I had that problem once, yet on another firmware. I generally wipe cache, dalvik, and fix permissions once a week tho. May be excessive, but I run my crespo hard all day, sometime with little to no signal. And I get more battery % than I need. Top notch rom/kernel combo imo. Well over 15 hrs without charge. That's 3g, some syncage, xda or tapatalk, music, browser, calls, text, etc. Again, little to no signal mostly due to work environment. I honestly rebooted once, thinking the battery percent was stuck. Damn good job on this.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

AzN MusiQ

Oct 20, 2012
For bb6 which kernel version do I need?
Can someone share his/her experience with bb and brainmaster's tweaks and seeder?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]BAKED Crespo BlackBean-8 (3-15)

baked_reborn_zps1b312900.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
    Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    about_zps1efd61c7.png
    • Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    • Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    • Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    • LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    • Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    • Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation
    downloads_zpsece049d1.png

Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
    Check Changelogs when ready here
    credits_zps7980b1c7.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @termleech
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Drgravy1
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    • @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!
    OP Updated
    Building BB8 Beta 4.2.2 :D
    Building BB7 for my testers

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Plz don't pm me asking when we are releasing, it will drop when it drops, i don't have any idea myself and issues are still being worked on for other devices

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2