The Room Two

Search This thread

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Just decided to give this a shot. Several people had it in a list of apps they liked in another thread. IGN has 6 chapters of video walkthrough's for it. Also, found some in the Play Store. I briefly looked at the game and walkthrough's. Thought maybe I would start a thread and see where it goes and how many Room Two game fans are out there.

wingdo

Apr 28, 2010
Chicago
The game looks beautiful, but I cannot make it through the original without a lot of walk throughs. Have you played both Rooms? If so, how is graphics on Room 2 vs. The Room?

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
The game looks beautiful, but I cannot make it through the original without a lot of walk throughs. Have you played both Rooms? If so, how is graphics on Room 2 vs. The Room?

I went with Room 2 as I just got my Note 10.1 2014 three weeks ago. It plays like a PC game. Daus Ex: The Fall is the only game I have the comes close to Room 2. Room 2 reminds me of Myst on the PC. I like it so far. I have had to look at the IGN walkthrough. I figured once I got used to the gameplay I would resist in the future. I'll give the first a try when I'm done with this one.

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Sccreen cap and print useful.

Thought I would mention this. If for some reason you might need to build a map it is helpful to remember the palm across the screen to take a screen capture. Then I printed it with HP eprint and I did not have to return to the directions half a dozen times.

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
Love the room games!! Got the first one and as soon as the second one came out, I got it and finished it in a day ( no walkthroughs :p )

Graphics are amazing, as well as the gameplay and the story, even though the story is a bit ominous and strange. Is there any news for a third?

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Love the room games!! Got the first one and as soon as the second one came out, I got it and finished it in a day ( no walkthroughs :p )

Graphics are amazing, as well as the gameplay and the story, even though the story is a bit ominous and strange. Is there any news for a third?

I have to get back into this type of game. I have to check in to the walkthrough. Maybe I'm getting impatient in my old age...

Last edited: