[Q] Help !!! Phone Call module stopped working

Search This thread

Virtualsk

Aug 31, 2010
Pune
Hi ,

I was using JP6 (via Reg. Hack...), as we know that, Samsung has released official Froyo update... I downgraded to Eclair i.e., (DDJG4) ... Now, i can use all functions of Galaxy S , except Mobile Network.

My Phone application is not working anymore...it just shows me, Not available icon for network signal.... More over, i cannot do Factory Reset from Settings menu...its doing nothing....

Please help ! :(

Reactions: therion21

ickyboo

Oct 26, 2007
Syd
No idea what you did but it sounds like you screwed up your IMEI, do a search for fixes but unless you have a backup file you might be out of luck

seking

Apr 11, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi ,

I was using JP6 (via Reg. Hack...), as we know that, Samsung has released official Froyo update... I downgraded to Eclair i.e., (DDJG4) ... Now, i can use all functions of Galaxy S , except Mobile Network.

My Phone application is not working anymore...it just shows me, Not available icon for network signal.... More over, i cannot do Factory Reset from Settings menu...its doing nothing....

I also faced the same problem see this thread. It will solve your problem

**IF YOUR SIMCARD DOESN'T WORK AFTER THIS, EXECUTE THE FOLLOWING**
- adb shell
- su
- busybox chown 1001:1001 /efs/nv_data.bin
- reboot

You can also do this from the Terminal Emulator if you don't have ADB on your PC! Like this:

-su
-chown 1001:1001 /efs/nv_data.bin
-reboot

I hope it's easy to follow my steps, it works guaranteed.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780509

Virtualsk

Aug 31, 2010
Pune
Solved ... using same link...

- adb shell
- su
- reboot

You can also do this from the Terminal Emulator if you don't have ADB on your PC! Like this:

-su
-reboot

Last friday, i fixed it using the same command...Actually, few weeks back I also restored by Product code refering to this thread.... Now i am waiting for official Froyo.... :p

xCruciaLx

Nov 28, 2011

- adb shell
- su
- reboot

-su
-reboot

Hi, I tried using this and I got this error:
Permission denied
$ busybox chown 1001:1001 /efs/nv_data.bin
chown: /efs/nv_data.bin: Read-only file system
$

Any idea how to remove the read-only for the files in the efs folder?

raviakumarin

Jan 25, 2012
sori to disturb but....no option.

I am not a techie guy like u...so..please help me out. I am using my samsung i9000 which is bought from Ireland and now I am using in India. Its smifree and unlocked so using it nisely. But unfortunately...i lost ime imei and network when I tried to upgrade my firmware or something. I dont know what is the base version and i dont know what to do now....?

please help me guys.....as my phone not ringing due to missing imei or some other problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

Virtualsk

Aug 31, 2010
Pune
sori to disturb but....no option.

I am not a techie guy like u...so..please help me out. I am using my samsung i9000 which is bought from Ireland and now I am using in India. Its smifree and unlocked so using it nisely. But unfortunately...i lost ime imei and network when I tried to upgrade my firmware or something. I dont know what is the base version and i dont know what to do now....?

please help me guys.....as my phone not ringing due to missing imei or some other problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

Try to follow the thread and see if that helps. If not than there is one thread in sgs ii section check that out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,