N.O.V.A. 2 / Spiderman TM Working on Transformer [ROOT]

Search This thread

philburkhardt

Aug 30, 2010
Seattle Basestar
Anyone know where to get these files? I am unable to buy these versions on the gameloft website. Please PM me with info.
That doesn't make sense. You buy whatever version you want from their website.

You don't need the A500 or Xoom version of Spiderman. There is a Transformer specific version.

You can get it here:
http://wapshop.gameloft.com/us/hdpl...389961&from=ADID-&c=223&phoneId=4945&ms_sid=4

You can get the Xoom version of N.O.V.A. 2 here:
http://wapshop.gameloft.com/us/hdpl...389961&from=ADID-&c=223&phoneId=4939&ms_sid=4

You can find more info in my thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1289174

Last edited:

cuberob

Jan 14, 2008
edited my build.prop file to Acer and A500 hoping i would be able to run nova 2 and maybe even order and choas on my transformer.
I restored backups from these games using titanium backup (made on my htc vision) and then tried running them after editing the build file and rebooting. But no luck.. guessing its because these are phone version backups. But since i gor them from the market, how am i supposed to aquire the tablet versions? They dont show up in transformer market...Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With small trick N.O.V.A. 2 working on Transformer
    You will need:

1. ROOT
    2. Install N.O.V.A. 2 / Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD (Acer A500 or Xoom versions)
    3. Edit "build.prop" file "/system/build.prop"
    replace strings
    Code:
    ro.product.model=EPAD
    ro.product.manufacturer=asus
    with
    Code:
    ro.product.model=A500
    ro.product.manufacturer=Acer
    or
    Code:
    ro.product.model=Xoom
    ro.product.manufacturer=Motorola
    and then reboot
    3. Have Fun

Tablet versions;

Without build.prop editing:
    Asphalt 6 - Xoom - works fine (latest version from gameloft store)
    Spiderman - Xoom - ^^ this same.
    Nova HD - Xoom - ^^ this same like upper.

After build prop edition:
    Nova 2 - Xoom - works fine (from gameloft store)
    Nova 2 - Acer A500 - works fine.
    Spiderman - Acer - works fine

Didint work:
    Hero of Sparta - Xoom / Acer - U can play the game but it crashes after 2 mins. - latest gameloft store version.
    Golf - Acer / Xoom - like upper..crashes after few seconds of gameplay.

Prime 1.7 HC 3.2. + kernel with odmc to 1.6Ghz.
    Just thought I'd mention.
    I made a stupid mistake in the beginning. I misread the OP

Code:
    ro.product.model=A500
    ro.product.manufacturer=Acer
    or
    Code:
    ro.product.model=Xoom
    ro.product.manufacturer=Motorola

In build.prop the line directly BELOW [ro.product.model= ] is NOT the one to edit, it says [ro.product.BRAND], not [manufacturer] !

The [ ro.product.manufacturer= ] line is a couple of lines further down!

Just thought I'd mention it, maybe more people are impatient like me ;-) (it was the reason it didn't seem to work for me at first...)

cheers!
    Right now I have working:

Asphalt 6
    Uno HD
    Nova 2
    Need for speed shift
    Bangbang racing
    Galaxy on fire 2
    Riptide Gp
    A few more: pretty impressed with gaming on this thing.

It is pretty aggravating trying find versions that work. Good tip on changing the build prop.

Pm me if yall need tips, version numbers etc. ;)
    So far Running prime 1.8.4 and :

Asphalt 6 HD [ Acer A500 ] : No Need to edit build.prop . running smoothly no force close , just the gameplay screen is shifted down a little which does not really matter with me as long as the gameplay is AWESOME .

N.O.V.A HD [ Acer A500 ] : running smoothly no force closes no need to edit build.prop .

N.O.V.A 2 HD [ Acer A500 ] : just edited my build.prop to acer A500 and the game is running flawlessly ...

Spider Man Total Mayhem HD [ Acer A500 ] : runs perfectly no need to do anything .

Hero Of Sparta HD [ Acer A500 ] : TRAAAAAAAAAASH ,, just keep getting force close before and after editing build.prop . I noticed that force close came when multitouching in game play so this one is useless for me.

Let's Golf HD [ Acer A500 ]: Runs flawlessly after editing build.prop to Acer A500 .

UNO HD [ Acer A500 ] : Also Runs after editing build.prop to Acer A500 .

Eternal Legacy HD [ LG P990 ] : WORKS . some times when multi touching force close but it is not that important to multi touch in this game so it is playable .

Shadow Guardian HD [ LG P990 ] : worked with me after enabling android compatibility mode from application info , there is a little cut up in the game play screen .