[Q] i root my play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

swebosdev

Aug 30, 2011
So i guess its stupid then, since your still trolling and just repeating what i said to you. Took 3 days on top of that, where that creativity man? -1

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
So i guess its stupid then, since your still trolling and just repeating what i said to you. Took 3 days on top of that, where that creativity man? -1

Vdciii wasn't trolling, he was asking about something he didn't know. Yes, he should have used google for a definition of bloatware, but not everybody on here is of the same proficiency with technology, don't keep baiting somebody, both of you should drop it, because you're both in the wrong.

Sent from my R800x using XDA App

swebosdev

Aug 30, 2011
spoken like a true self absorbed know it all, whats even better you insist on the last word, reminds me of my kid.

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
Moderator, could you close this thread, we're getting off topic, and it won't go anywhere good. Thank you.

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Moderator, could you close this thread, we're getting off topic, and it won't go anywhere good. Thank you.

End of the day. Although i understand where your comming from, and having a go at someone for asking what bloatware is, is pathetic at best, but your defending someone who is breaking rule one "search before posting". And if people don't get told to search before posting. The forums will end up as just a mess of simlar posts asking the same questions over and over again. Not as a source of information. This leads to people not being able to find the info they need, leading to them posting the same old questions. The rules are there for a reason :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thatsupnow

Jan 31, 2011
Vernon
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 5
End of the day. Although i understand where your comming from, and having a go at someone for asking what bloatware is, is pathetic at best, but your defending someone who is breaking rule one "search before posting". And if people don't get told to search before posting. The forums will end up as just a mess of simlar posts asking the same questions over and over again. Not as a source of information. This leads to people not being able to find the info they need, leading to them posting the same old questions. The rules are there for a reason :)

I couldn't agree more plus if they actually did a search they would most likely find their answer faster than starting a new thread and waiting for someone to reply

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend

Touche.

vdciii

Jun 17, 2011
ok. i admit it. my bad again. i promise to search first as much as possible before posting. sorry then. my bad.

swebosdev

Aug 30, 2011
Just want to clear it up a tad, was not attacking you becuase you didnt know what bloatware was, was attacking you becuase you didnt look it up. It just turned into a **** show. When you break the forum rules around here your fair game as you can see in countless other threads. So now that this has been dragged to death, peace?

captain67

May 23, 2011
Aldergrove
If I were a mod this thread would be locked already, with certain users getting banned for attacking other users.. *cough*

Sent from the best phone ever

Status
Not open for further replies.