[Q] App like Nokia Refocus?

Search This thread

m.klinge

Jun 16, 2008
Today a rep from Nokia was displaying the 1020 at work today, this gave me the chance to play with the Nokia Refocus app and that's quite interesting. Are there any Android apps capable of doing the same?

//M

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

stkfigure

Oct 23, 2011
Mumbai
I haven't seen Nokia Refocus, but you can check out "Afterfocus Pro." I use it quite a lot. And I pair it up with "Perfectly Clear" for better results. Check them out, they're on the Play Store.

Hit thanks if I helped.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

m.klinge

Jun 16, 2008
Thanks. While they're smart apps they do nothing like Nokia Refocus :)

//M

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

robneymcplum

Oct 22, 2007
midlands
I assume the refocus works on the nokia as the camera is 42 megapixel or whatever it is, android can't compete with that as of now.

djlucask

Jun 3, 2013
Really interested on this, but for now I think is Nokia exclusive, if something worth appears, some tech news website will publish

chinmay_7d

Oct 20, 2011
DC
This feature has started to emerge in stock camera apps with the HTC One. It is also present in the Galaxy S5 (selective focus) & the LG G2 Pro.
I'm using a Note 2, dont have any recent future plans to upgrade my phone and i dont feel the necessity to do it. I hope there will emerge some third party camera apps that will do this trick for older phones.