[Q] Note 3 disconnects and reconnects to my pc every few mnutes

Search This thread

alt230

Feb 10, 2013
I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.

landshark68

Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.

You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.

Reactions: ShapesBlue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.