[Q] Split out all day events from meetings?

Search This thread

g8rfn

Jun 30, 2011
Hi all,

Another question from the new guy. But first, I have to say that this app is amazing and is FINALLY letting me get exactly what I want on my phones home screen. So THANK YOU to everyone involved for that. Now, if I can just fumble my way through some more rich text...

My question this time is about all day events and splitting them out from the rest of my calendar for a given day. I work in a large department who use all day events to notify people when they are out of office. It works well in outlook (as long as people remember to set the "set time as free" option) to notify everyone when they will be OOO.

That said, on my widget, I want to group all the titles of all day events (with no extra info like start time, etc.) into one block of text. i.e. Manny OOO, Moe on Vaction, Jack on business travel. Then, in another list, i want to list out my actual appointments for the day.

I'm at a loss for where to even begin here? I've been toying with $#C0D#=1?#C0Shh\:mm#$ that I found online to try to skip to the first "real" appointment? But that just keeps returning blanks? It also feels like it has something to do with #C1D# but no idea how to properly use that either? Being an absolute noob at this stuff i am trying my best to hunt online and find answers, but its really challenging. Any help pointing me in the right direction is GREATLY appreciated.