[ROM] MeDroidMOD ics 1.4.2 rolling via ota 7/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raviff

Apr 24, 2010
Fortaleza
It was set at 400 and some. I already had this problem with minimum too low on my Xoom, so I didn't set it very low on my Nexus.

raviff

Apr 24, 2010
Fortaleza
Couldn't get it to boot with Tiamat... did a full wipe, flashed 1.4.2 then flashed tiamat. Got stuck with a black screen after the initial X.

Reactions: swa2k4

AKRRKA

May 5, 2008
twitter.com
samuaz please describe detailed changes which include new versions. but do not know what changed from 1.3 to 1.4 and earlier.

taodan

Nov 27, 2011
LineageOS
Couldn't get it to boot with Tiamat... did a full wipe, flashed 1.4.2 then flashed tiamat. Got stuck with a black screen after the initial X.
Your description of your problems seems like you might want to format your system and SD card. Full wipe alone might not help, you have to format too. I am using v1.4.2 HWA with tiamat ICS kernel v02212012 and have no problems.

raviff

Apr 24, 2010
Fortaleza
I did full wipe and formated all partitions but the sd-card 3 times...

edit:
just realized there's a unified ICS kernel for snapdragon... I used the nexus one specific one... doh!

car195

Aug 26, 2008
monterrey
Does the mic issue in 1.4.0 has been solved in the new version?

I realy want to come back to this rom cuz the rom of texasice and the miui ones doesn't have all the features of this one

amolji

Feb 22, 2009
Ludhiana
I can't get ota updates;currently at 1.40hwa ....also 2g/3g switch not working
Also what's difference in reboot n restart in power menu
Any suggestions

PS downloaded update...still 2g/3g switch not working
Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium

Last edited:

taodan

Nov 27, 2011
LineageOS
Does the mic issue in 1.4.0 has been solved in the new version?

I realy want to come back to this rom cuz the rom of texasice and the miui ones doesn't have all the features of this one
Mic and bluetooth work fine. Just remember to do full wipe and format phone's system and SD card too if you have been using other ROMs.

Reactions: car195

darkshino

Aug 19, 2009
www.nevercorner.net
Don't you understand people, it's annoying your "does this will work in next update", "when this will work / when next release will come", or just "that doesn't work" !

Devs don't owe you anything guys. Here you have experimental work, it is given as is. You have great great work in your hand, done as a hobby on some devs spare time. They take care to share this with you, as they can, the way they want/can. Thanks them, test the ROM and get what works and what doesn't by yourself, follow the thread if you're interested, share your experience, handle problems as you can. There are bugs and devs perfectly know that, post some helpful reports whith logcats or some precise remarks instead.

You don't like it ? Need detailed changelog each releases ? It doesn't work as you expect ? Cool to know that. Go in another thread then.

Just my opinion.

cpm

Jan 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Don't you understand people, it's annoying your "does this will work in next update", "when this will work / when next release will come", or just "that doesn't work" !

Devs don't owe you anything guys. Here you have experimental work, it is given as is. You have great great work in your hand, done as a hobby on some devs spare time. They take care to share this with you, as they can, the way they want/can. Thanks them, test the ROM and get what works and what doesn't by yourself, follow the thread if you're interested, share your experience, handle problems as you can. There are bugs and devs perfectly know that, post some helpful reports whith logcats or some precise remarks instead.

You don't like it ? Need detailed changelog each releases ? It doesn't work as you expect ? Cool to know that. Go in another thread then.

Just my opinion.

+1/2. Some questions keep repeating. Simple solution is to post Q&A at the top of the first page in a prominent position.

Q: Do I need Blackrose
A: Yes! <Link to Bkackrose>
Q: Does camera preview work?
A: Not yet. See Hal thread <link>

etc. Of course this FAQ would need to be reviewed and updated over time.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MeDroidMod Remix ICS 4.0.3

Build v1.4.2 (07-03-2012) & 1.4.2 HWA (07/03/2012 WITH OTA UPDATED SYSTEM
    Guys I drop my laptop and now its totally broken LCD and not recognized any hdd, its the end for me, so and this time maybe Timbit and zyr3x can continue the rom, I no have more pc, crap I sad :(

All my work and nights without sleep for work on it, its in the github so its a game over for me, for a big time, I go back when I have best work for earn money for buy other pc, but I hope Timbit and zyr3x can continue the rom and my work, at this moment I only can help with the thread :-$

Guys, the Spanish community of HTCMania.com starting a campaign for help me a buy other PC and go back in to the game and works in the roms for all us again ! They create a PayPal account for collect and raise the money and then transfer to my bank account via bank transfer

please considered participate and help me maybe 2600 persons have the ice rom installed In your n1 and other 600 the cm7 the cm7 rom, According to statistics from the downloads for IP,

This its thread of the donations

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550761

And this its the PayPal link please report your donations for have count of the global amount

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=P33KWYNG6FXS4

And thanks to all

This rom is based on ice cream sandwich android 4.0.3, this rom is aosap and tries to incorporate the best mods of android opensource community, including own mods, CM9 mods, CNA mods, and other mods from roms from other terminals that are not available for the nexus one, eg roms from the galaxy nexus.
    thanks and credits to all these great opensource communities, and of course texasice, rapmv78 and evervolv team.

this rom is work that we have been performing together timbit123 and me (samuaz), and now zyr3x join in to the team

screenshots

Screenshot_2012-02-11-23-56-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-11-23-59-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-12-00-05-19.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-13-18-31-06.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-13-18-31-25.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-13-18-31-59.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-13-18-32-08.png
    Screenshot_2012-02-13-18-32-51.png

interfaz Features:
    - aosap android ics 4.0.3
    - lastesd gapps
    - ia2sd script for a2sd+ (ext partition its needed)
    - multiple mods like:
    * miui battery bar
    * % battery
    * circle battery
    * icon +% battery
    * hide clock
    * icon only and % only
    customizables with custom colors chooser
    - notifications widgets, wifi, screen, bluetooth,apn etc
    - custom clock settings:
    * center clock
    * hide clock
    * color clock
    * am/pm styles
    - lockscreen:
    * menu unlock
    * quick pin unlock
    * volume buttons wake
    * volume music controls on lock screen
    * trackball wake (option for disable and enable for convenience coming soon)
    Lock screen styles:
    * custom acces to apps in lockscreen
    * centered lockscreen
    * custom lockscreen formats and targets and custom sms app for direct acces
    - automatic backlight settings
    - rotation and crt off animation and 180 degree rotation, (option for enable and disable 90, 270, degree rotation coming soon)
    - pulse notification options
    * custom notification led color and duration
    - custom carrier label
    - laucher settings:
    * at this moment the same than trebuchet launcher
    - long kill app
    - adb overthe air

- improved general speed, caches, dalvik, scrollings off the interface
    - improved speed of MedroidLauncher now more faster
    - reorganized medroid settings and added new features like:
    +quiet hours from cm
    + power menu customization
    + Horizontal task manager like web os style
    + add option to for disable and enable rotations angles, 90, 180, 270 degrees
    + new look screen features: wait to lockscreen, lock screen Battery porcent, enable torch pressing and hold the power button in screen of or lock screen
    - add custom apn list
    - fixed USB mount storage
    - add compache/zram option in memory management
    - and other minor improvements and general bugfixes

Performance settings and features:
    - start-up tweaks:
    * zipalign apks on boot
    * sdcard bost and custom read ahead value
    * fix permissions on boot
    * clear cache on boot
    * sysctl tweaks on boot
    * schenduled tasks on boot
    * disable boot animation on boot
    - procesors speed:
    - custom cpu, and custom min - max frequency
    - custom processor voltage (need a kernel with it)
    - memory management:
    * custom min free task killer
    - backup settings and apps works, if you wipe all and reinstall the rom the settings options and apps we will restore

HWA VERSION
    - Compiling with HWA and opengl enabled (thanks to texasice)
    - add KSM (Kernel samepage mergin) to Medroid - performance - memory management for improve the memory and reduce memory problems PLEASE ENABLE IT AFTER FIRST BOOT, also if you have problem of low ram you can active the zram (compcache 10-18% works nice)
    - enabled launcher wallpaper scroll
    - camera compiled from rapmv78 source, no more prebuild, problem with crazy camera should be fixed but not preview in take photos (know issue with hwa)
    - and other minor internal improvements and fixes

so REMEMBER HWA ITS WORK IN PROGRESS BY TEXASICE, so maybe its something unstable
    But its fast and stable

DOWNLOAD AND MORE INFO IN DOWN POST

DONATIONS
    if you want donate to me (samuaz) or donate to timbit123, I really appreciate it, and maybe help me buy a new computer and to work better in these roms, at this time paypal does not work for me because of problems with the bank where I live, I'll try to fix it soon for now you can send a donation using xoom.com, For timbit123 paypal works

1. donate to timbit123 or click in the donate buttom down of timbi123 avatar

2. donations to zyr3x

3. Donate to me (samuaz) the only method for now its http://www.xoom.com
    ilustrative pictures: picture 1 picture 2

instructions for donate to me using xoom.com
    1. go to xoom.com and select send money bank deposit
    2. in where do you want to send money select: HONDURAS, and in. How do you want the money received? selecct: BANK DEPOSIT, click in continue
    3. select in Bank deposite
    Bank name: BANCO FICOHSA
    Name on the Bank Account: : SAMUEL EDUARDO AZCONA VARGAS
    Bank Account Number: 15-203-68-996 without the dashes, only numbers
    4. select in recipient information:
    First Name Samuel Eduardo
    Last Name Azcona Vargas
    Address: col 21 oct.
    Address 2 : empty
    City: Tegucigalpa
    Department : FRANCISCO MORAZAN
    Recipient's Email : samuaz@gmail.com
    Phone: 50433534544

ilustrative pictures: off the proccess: http://memoriandroid.com/MedroidMod/donacion1.png http://memoriandroid.com/MedroidMod/donationsinfo.png

Lasted download at http://code.google.com/p/nexusone-medroid-ics/downloads/list
    Instruction for this beta
    Please full wipe data, system dalvik-cache

MeDroidMod Version 1.4.2 HWA
    Full wipe needed under 1.4.1 version
    Thank you, and enjoy!
    Download Here

MeDroidMod Version 1.3.2a

Download Here

Issues:
    UMS should be fixed now!
    could have a mic issue (see FAQ for workaround)

IA2SD update for MeDroidMod

ok guys, I just finished to make the strings.xml
    spanish
    french
    english
    Italian
    Chinese Simplified and Traditional
    russian
    Ukrainian
    german

are already translated
    for other language, here is the link of the strings.xml http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1387179/strings.xml

send it to me when its translated :)
    This thread is now closed for further investigation and general cleaning.
    FAQ

HO NOES, my mic doesn't work, well... mine too :( (sometimes)
    I tried to find a work around.
    go into settings, performance, startup tweaks.
    check zipalign, enable sd boost, fix permissions
    go into recovery, wipe data and dalvik cache
    reboot
    ok, its going foward! here is a little hint for the next update in theory it will be friday. after that, no need to go in the forum to see update.
    now you will say.. why????
    hmmm

here is a logcat of the new systemUpdate service
    the service check the server each hour, if there is an update, you will be notified.
    then system will asked you if you want to download new version of the rom directly on your phone.
    and ask to reboot into recovery.

for new version of IA2SD will be downloaded and installed by itself.

also the system update will be available for this rom and hwa too

Screenshot%20at%202012-02-23%2003%3A24%3A37.png