Search This thread

gsmiley

Jan 5, 2012
Gameloft finally update Asphalt 6 to 1.33. They finally upped the resolution to native, but noticed there were some glitches in the graphics. Seems to have texture problems. Anyone else going through this ?

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.sunny16.org
I also came across a Sega Saturn emulator that was ported to android. only thing is its still an unfinished product and is open source for anyone to fix it up. I got to load games up on it but it'll crash after I try to play. plus the FPS are the worst ever.

Turbo grafix 16 emulator plays well. I have my classics like legendary Axe and Bonk.
if you haven't already, get Neodroid. the Neo Geo emulator. by far its the best one and I have all the classic fighting games on it like Art of Fighting3, Samurai Showdown5, etc..plus I have like Metal Slug 3, 4, & 5. 8man Forever Saturday Night Slam Masters. all the arcade greats. they look and play so well.

on FPse. I have Marvel vs. Capcom, Einhander, & Strider.

N64oid updated. I wish I could get Doom64 to play right. its so dark I can't see anything. I love doom type games. But Mario64, Mortal Kombat4, Castlevania64, and others seem to play well.

Now I want a dreamcast, PS2, and 3DO emulator. prime and tegra3 can handle it. its a matter of someone just making an emulator for those on Android.

Good stuff! Emulators + Sixaxis + HDMI output = :D

jackelbait

Jan 21, 2011
Baltimore
You do know you didn't have to PM it to me right? The software became open source and was free to everyone after Google removed it from the market.

http://www.zodttd.com/wp/2011/04/psx4droid-updated-to-3-0-5/

Only problem with it though is that the download for the APK 404s.

Lol last time I posted that APK I got a infraction for it... even thought its free from his website but since some other non-google markets sell the APP instead of giveing it for free so watch out

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
Lol last time I posted that APK I got a infraction for it... even thought its free from his website but since some other non-google markets sell the APP instead of giveing it for free so watch out

I know what you're saying, but the posted apk became open source after google play removed it from the market...so technically, it is not considered warez ;)

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Demolition Inc - Released April 12th

" This charming destruction-based puzzler is a literal blast! DEMOLITION, INC. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!"

Last edited:

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
I urge all prime gamers to download the NVISION APP. its free. its an nvidia/tegra3 focused app on latest news and games. check out the the NVTV: Episode 1 video inside. a great video on gaming capabilities of tegra3. Our chip is alot better and capable of producing some great console quality title. Our tegra3 chip can actually produce games that look better with mote effects than new Ipad gpu. with us having a superior CPU, it allows so much more to be done in unison with the gpu when it comes to gaming. although new Ipad might have a beefier gpu, our games will look graphically better. more polygons(due to CPU power) and so on. watch that video in that app asap. I would post it but can't find a YouTube link for it.

here is a sick game made for tegra3 called Zombie Driver THD..a port of the hit PC game:

Last edited:
Reactions: KBanause

P84

Aug 25, 2011
Lisboa
I bought FIFA 12 on GP but doesn't work on my Prime... can anybody confirm if it's only with me? Everything goes ok, but, when I'm going to start a match, the game crash.

demass430

Jan 20, 2010
Crestline, Ohio
Couple games i didnt see on the list. Their humble bundle 2 games.
Zen bound 2
Canabalt HD
Snuggle Truck
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Well, I enabled it and now it's working. Thanks! ;)

P.S. What is a fresh reboot? And how I can do it?

Just reboot the tab. I turn it off and then start it.. Some apps and games problems and weird behavior can be solved just by doing a simple reboot, restart, turn on off or whatever you call it.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Just reboot the tab. I turn it off and then start it.. Some apps and games problems and weird behavior can be solved just by doing a simple reboot, restart, turn on off or whatever you call it.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

or even doing a soft reset. by sticking a paper clip into the hole on the same side as volume rocker. its right underneath the microsd card slot. just put paper clip in hole till you see the prime reset. you might feel a slight click or something when you do it.

KBanause

Jul 27, 2010
Munich
or even doing a soft reset. by sticking a paper clip into the hole on the same side as volume rocker. its right underneath the microsd card slot. just put paper clip in hole till you see the prime reset. you might feel a slight click or something when you do it.

i wouldn't recommend that unless your device doesn't really react anymore to anything. As long as you can turn it off normally you should do that.

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
I also came across a Sega Saturn emulator that was ported to android. only thing is its still an unfinished product and is open source for anyone to fix it up. I got to load games up on it but it'll crash after I try to play. plus the FPS are the worst ever.

Turbo grafix 16 emulator plays well. I have my classics like legendary Axe and Bonk.
if you haven't already, get Neodroid. the Neo Geo emulator. by far its the best one and I have all the classic fighting games on it like Art of Fighting3, Samurai Showdown5, etc..plus I have like Metal Slug 3, 4, & 5. 8man Forever Saturday Night Slam Masters. all the arcade greats. they look and play so well.

on FPse. I have Marvel vs. Capcom, Einhander, & Strider.

N64oid updated. I wish I could get Doom64 to play right. its so dark I can't see anything. I love doom type games. But Mario64, Mortal Kombat4, Castlevania64, and others seem to play well.

Now I want a dreamcast, PS2, and 3DO emulator. prime and tegra3 can handle it. its a matter of someone just making an emulator for those on Android.

There was a Dreamcast emulator in development (nullDC) but I think it was cancelled!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-kV_TRNyg

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Redbull Augmented Racing Reloaded

883296232231_3.gif

883296232231_1.gif

Wasn't to bad.. The graphics is ok and you actually need to use the brake in this game. Pretty good speed feeling, Feels like it goes fast. I am not a fan of tilt steering.. But I think the tilt-steering in this game is Ok.

Last edited:

cmat1120

Oct 31, 2011
Redbull Augmented Racing Reloaded
Wasn't to bad.. The graphics is ok and you actually need to use the brake in this game. Pretty good speed feeling, Feels like it goes fast. I am not a fan of tilt steering.. But I think the tilt-steering in this game is Ok.

Just tried that game and its pretty great. Everything about it is awesome other than the not so great steering(not very smooth) and the wierd bounce that happens when you hit the wall(although I guess the point is to not hit the wall :p).
Definitely the best racing game on prime IMO. I want to try that augmented course creator thing but my camera is broken :(.

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
Just tried that game and its pretty great. Everything about it is awesome other than the not so great steering(not very smooth) and the wierd bounce that happens when you hit the wall(although I guess the point is to not hit the wall :p).
Definitely the best racing game on prime IMO. I want to try that augmented course creator thing but my camera is broken :(.

Just squeeze near the camera and you should have at least enough time to try it if not actually use it. Unless your connectors have come completely out.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD via my tethered HTC Vision

cmat1120

Oct 31, 2011
Just squeeze near the camera and you should have at least enough time to try it if not actually use it. Unless your connectors have come completely out.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD via my tethered HTC Vision

ya that works off and on. I just need to RMA it once school ends. Its gonna be a pain to make it look like it was never rooted lol.

Top Liked Posts