Galaxy Note 3 Handwriting to text not working

Search This thread

SekziJimbo

May 3, 2011
HELP!

I also need the Samsung keyboard Note 3/10.1 Update APK. Anyone? Please post, I will be very grateful!!! As you can tell if your rooted or modded you have no access to download the update. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-18-00-21-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-18-00-21-11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 857
Reactions: Girn

xkaosu9x

Mar 17, 2009
I pulled the update from Play. Still not working.

Edit: Apparently you have to reboot for it to work... Seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:

ritesh_chanchal

Jul 19, 2011
Clear data of SPenKeeper

Hi, i took note3 last month and i had same problem and I called customer care and they gave some stupid suggestions. Finally i figured out how to solve it. Go to Settings-> General Tab ->application manager -> all -> SPenKeeper .Tap on 'Force stop' and and then tap 'clear data'.. I think that will solve your problem.. Try once..

stainlessj

Feb 8, 2009
Sacramento
Possible solution

What I did and successfully worked was uninstall the keyboard and reinstall and reboot. It has worked fine ever since. No having to deal with changing dates and all the other suggestions.

Last edited:
P

Payette1996

Guys! to fix this issue, you must head to the PlayStore and search for Samsung keyboard!
Re-install/update it!

It will be fixed after

hongment

Oct 15, 2013
Mine got no issues. . Its seem to me that alot of issues happen with 9005 model alots..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app

cole2109

Nov 1, 2010
Hey guys.
After update to UDMJ7, keyboard is black/grey.
Does somebody knows how to switch back to white/grey keyboard?

ro_ni@hotmail.com

Dec 7, 2013
Shanghai
Galaxy Note 3 keyboard on n9002

Shalom.
Desperately trying to get my new N9002 (China Unicom Galaxy Note 3) to actually be of any use to me (as I cannot live without google apps and such).

Anyway, I downloaded this keyboard (the official rom has only Chinese and English on it, and the keyboard sucks), and it appears that I cannot install it (running the apk file from the internal sd card).
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Roey

dar5607

Sep 22, 2014
help with brain damage

I am a novice at this and want to request some help. I had a mile traumatic brain injury in 2008. I am trying to recapture some skills I used to h ave. Are there any effort around to teaching handwriting us in an s-pen? I believe this would be a lucrative task and would be useful for both adults and children. I have downloaded 128 ABC kids. This is useful, but needs some tweaking. I would like to see an evaluation of the handwring, and also a way to track progress.

yashgumaste

Dec 20, 2014
Can anyone give me apk or zip of note keyboard?
What was the above apk (resource manager) for?

DonnydarkoK

Sep 14, 2017
Another Temporary Fix?

Tried changing date and didnt work. What solved it for me was resetting the keyboard. Its an option in keyboard settings. Hope it helps :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Keyboard Note 3/10.1 APK

heres the apk file.
    official update; Google Play> Search> " Samsung Keyboard Note 3" > and "Update" > restart the phone... and fixed... :)
    Just came from Samsung service center. I also have the same problem. It seems the changing of the date backward works for me too. I showed it to the technician and they said that it could be because of the "handwriting recognition software for text messaging license expiration". Apparently, the handwriting recognition software that Samsung used came from a third party developer and the license expired last Sept 30. That explains why backtracking the date will fix the problem and when you reset it the problem comes back. Makes sense to me. They ask me to call them again in a few days and follow up if Samsung already comes up with a patch or software update to fix the license expiration issue. Will update you guys of further developments. Hope that helps clear all our anxiety and stress.. :D
    You may try to change date&time settings to yesterday .. It works with my device ..
    Fix - verified! :)

official update; Google Play> Search> " Samsung Keyboard Note 3" > and "Update" > restart the phone... and fixed... :)

You sir is great! :good: