Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
How to delete multiple contacts in CM9 ??

Yeah I know you can't. Try using 3rd party contacts app like exdialer. Why the people's app in CM9 cannot delete contacts as multiple I don't know. Maybe because the contacts are stored in your email ID instead of your phone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

kachrukamble

Oct 21, 2010
Cloud
Kachru: Try merging duplicate contacts and thanks for the email:)

Yeah I know you can't. Try using 3rd party contacts app like exdialer. Why the people's app in CM9 cannot delete contacts as multiple I don't know. Maybe because the contacts are stored in your email ID instead of your phone?

Got it how to:p
Go to manage app>contacts>clear data from both contacs and contacts storage app. Later reinstall your contact backup file like vcf or other backup and done:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
which anti-virus and anti-theft app is good? lookout and avast look like strong contenders. the "Plan B" app from lookout does not work anymore i think.

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
You need to write those codes. When quoting harsha you could seen
lol1

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

:D:eek::):(:confused::mad::p;):rolleyes::cool::eek:

Nice! It's like Spoiler option in Digit forum... Now we can save some space :)

OT: Cell was on ~40% juice last night. Today morning it's dead and outta battery. Charging ongoing.
Third time this happened with me, where i am sure nothing was running on background. I think this is a feature of Android :cool:, your phone will work on it's own mood.
Pathetic.

Last edited:

kachrukamble

Oct 21, 2010
Cloud
Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
agreed. but anti-theft? something that is pretty much required on all devices.

I'm using cerebrus app. I got free life time license :D

:D:eek::):(:confused::mad::p;):rolleyes::cool::eek:

Nice! It's like Spoiler option in Digit forum... Now we can save some space :)

OT: Cell was on ~40% juice last night. Today morning it's dead and outta battery. Charging ongoing.
Third time this happened with me, where i am sure nothing was running on background. I think this is a feature of Android :cool:, your phone will work on it's own mood.
Pathetic.
Yes buddy. I found the code in CM9 thread. I don't know from when the code was usable though. But spoiler code will come a lot handy when typing big stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!