Rom Port AOSB hercules-4.4.2 Unofficial

Search This thread

soundsofmath

Aug 21, 2012
I give you AOSB not my work just my port to hercules full credits goes to L0k3n for building a great stable rom for the skyrocket

like most roms full wipe flash rom flash any 4.4x gapps and enjoy

ROM V1
http://180upload.com/5z54b0qtnw5q

Changelog 03/13/14
dpi set to 215
original bootanimation was to wide couldnt edit so added probam bootanimation
multi window

you guys and gals let me know what apps to add or take out for V2

XDA:DevDB Information
Rom Port AOSB hercules-4.4.2 Unofficial, a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
soundsofmath
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-14
Last Updated 2014-03-14

lavero.burgos

Mar 5, 2011
First xD. Do you have some screenshots? Is it same as du in features or is it better in your opinion

Enviado desde mi Freelander PX2 mediante Tapatalk

lavero.burgos

Mar 5, 2011
There isn't any, anyways I'll pass and stick with du for now.

soundsofmath

Aug 21, 2012
Oh **** I was just going to hit you up to tell you I finished porting the think bridge that **** is garbage it doesn't have hardly any features or tweaks you still want it or want me to post I have to upload it I just ported the new beanstalk build he fixed the lock screen torch and the lock screen custom icons he added advance options with s2 icon which are the s2 gyroscope and sensor options he added scrolling modifier animations and he added slim recent anyway get back to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

hatememarkz

Sep 24, 2012
tallahasseee
Dangg that beanstalk sounds tantalizing u could post if u want I know there was a lot of guys who liked that ROM plus just include xposed as a system app but again that's up to u bro

liquidiZED GS² T989
OKJ+GREENIFY+UBER 2GHZf

soundsofmath

Aug 21, 2012
Awesome wish u could port mookee os for the miui guys they would worship u an it is easy to get official @soundsofmath

liquidiZED GS² T989
OKJ+GREENIFY+UBER 2GHZf

they have a 4.4x version of mookee os for the i900 and the i900g but i been trying to port from those devices and no luck im going to go into the kitchen and decompile the boot.bin and the kernel to see what the hell is going on cause they have omni rom for the i900 and that should be a good rom as everyone is using that as base now including du we will see i posted the new beanstalk and the thinkbridge if you need anything changed before version 2 let me know by change i mean apps added or removed peace!!!

Reactions: hatememarkz

soundsofmath

Aug 21, 2012
What g+ my g+ name is Dios Poderoso what's yours and what community I follow a few people and I joined a few communities

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I give you AOSB not my work just my port to hercules full credits goes to L0k3n for building a great stable rom for the skyrocket

like most roms full wipe flash rom flash any 4.4x gapps and enjoy

ROM V1
    http://180upload.com/5z54b0qtnw5q

Changelog 03/13/14
    dpi set to 215
    original bootanimation was to wide couldnt edit so added probam bootanimation
    multi window

you guys and gals let me know what apps to add or take out for V2

XDA:DevDB Information
    Rom Port AOSB hercules-4.4.2 Unofficial, a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    soundsofmath
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-14
    Last Updated 2014-03-14
    First xD. Do you have some screenshots? Is it same as du in features or is it better in your opinion

du is better with the exception to du not having theme engine and multiwindow
    Awesome wish u could port mookee os for the miui guys they would worship u an it is easy to get official @soundsofmath

liquidiZED GS² T989
    OKJ+GREENIFY+UBER 2GHZf

they have a 4.4x version of mookee os for the i900 and the i900g but i been trying to port from those devices and no luck im going to go into the kitchen and decompile the boot.bin and the kernel to see what the hell is going on cause they have omni rom for the i900 and that should be a good rom as everyone is using that as base now including du we will see i posted the new beanstalk and the thinkbridge if you need anything changed before version 2 let me know by change i mean apps added or removed peace!!!