[RoM][XWLPY-4.0.4-ICS]SHOstock2 v6.2 [11/13/2012](FINAL)

Search This thread

kbulut

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hi Guys,

For those of you who have problems with call quality who thinks mic swaps or ROM causing this problem.... It is not related to the ROM. :) I can confirm it, I think :p

I had the muffled noise where noise will come and go and get blur sometimes. I had to repeat myself 2 or 3 times when I spoke on the phone. I had it few days ago.

I did the unimagineable . I went unroot. I still had the problems. I threw the phone on the ground few times (This phone is rock solid :) ) ... I took the phone to At&t DSS ...Device support system? I don't know what it is called. Anyway, I took it to the lady. She said almost all the customers that bought this phone had this problem and they always bring it back. So she made a call and while the phone was on she hit the option button and REMOVED the feature NOISE SUPPRESION ...... That took care of the problem :))) So I did all of this and blaming myself for wrongly rooting the phone somehow all this time. I manned up and took the phone in and it got fixed. It had nothing to do with me.

So if someone complains about the phone call quality. Please tell them to while on the call hit the option button and remove the suppression thing. It works.

Since I am on the basic ICS from AT&T, I can tell that SHOMAN94 is doing a godly work. He is like the leonardo Da Vinci... This ROM is awesome SHOman. Thanks. But please still continue to improve even though you are light years ahead of At&t and google.

Next weekend I will re root my phone and come back to this ROM. I missed it alot.

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
Hi Guys,

For those of you who have problems with call quality who thinks mic swaps or ROM causing this problem.... It is not related to the ROM. :) I can confirm it, I think :p

I had the muffled noise where noise will come and go and get blur sometimes. I had to repeat myself 2 or 3 times when I spoke on the phone. I had it few days ago.

I did the unimagineable . I went unroot. I still had the problems. I threw the phone on the ground few times (This phone is rock solid :) ) ... I took the phone to At&t DSS ...Device support system? I don't know what it is called. Anyway, I took it to the lady. She said almost all the customers that bought this phone had this problem and they always bring it back. So she made a call and while the phone was on she hit the option button and REMOVED the feature NOISE SUPPRESION ...... That took care of the problem :))) So I did all of this and blaming myself for wrongly rooting the phone somehow all this time. I manned up and took the phone in and it got fixed. It had nothing to do with me.

So if someone complains about the phone call quality. Please tell them to while on the call hit the option button and remove the suppression thing. It works.

Since I am on the basic ICS from AT&T, I can tell that SHOMAN94 is doing a godly work. He is like the leonardo Da Vinci... This ROM is awesome SHOman. Thanks. But please still continue to improve even though you are light years ahead of At&t and google.

Next weekend I will re root my phone and come back to this ROM. I missed it alot.

Thanks for the nice words but don't go overboard with them. :p

But mic swap is the version needed. My wife and I have the same phone and I don't hear the things you speak of. I know non mic swap version caused what you explained.

Hmm... never mind. :) Unless I'm off, again, looks like I may need to keep MediaFlow.apk and just copy GalleryGoogle.apk next to it. When I select Gallery it lets me pick which one of them 2 to use and make it a default. Would've been nice to have just one Gallery show up in there by default but I don't mind. I've read in this thread that stock Gallery might be making its way back in one of the next versions. Looking forward to that if that's the case. Thanks.

Edit: didn't work. While stock gallery lets me crop the image, ROM never takes the image and just shows the defaults lockscreen image instead. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks.

You need the original gallery3d.apk from this lpx base.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

kbulut

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago, IL
Yeah, you are right. I meant it as if you install this ROM, everything is included. No need to do whole bunch of things like I did. Removing the supression fixed everything really. Before that I was really wondering if my rooted was not going well with the ROM and whatever the ROM needed, I had to do opposite to see if the noise cleared.

Well it is very complicated for me to explain. If someone has a voice clarity problem with this ROM, they should check the supression option to see if that clears it out for them. It might not me microphone itself. :)

For example, this rom needs the mic swap but becaue of the clarity issue I was thinking that I should get it without the swap just to see if it was going to fix the problem. Or vice versa ... for example purposes. :)

I even thought to changing ROMs because of the voice clarity. I went all the way to unrooting the phone to see the how the call clarity was going to be :) Then did all this.

Anyway, great work ... Couldn't be happier now that i resolved the issue and will get back on the ShoStock rom wagon :)

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
Yeah, you are right. I meant it as if you install this ROM, everything is included. No need to do whole bunch of things like I did. Removing the supression fixed everything really. Before that I was really wondering if my rooted was not going well with the ROM and whatever the ROM needed, I had to do opposite to see if the noise cleared.

Well it is very complicated for me to explain. If someone has a voice clarity problem with this ROM, they should check the supression option to see if that clears it out for them. It might not me microphone itself. :)

For example, this rom needs the mic swap but becaue of the clarity issue I was thinking that I should get it without the swap just to see if it was going to fix the problem. Or vice versa ... for example purposes. :)

I even thought to changing ROMs because of the voice clarity. I went all the way to unrooting the phone to see the how the call clarity was going to be :) Then did all this.

Anyway, great work ... Couldn't be happier now that i resolved the issue and will get back on the ShoStock rom wagon :)

The mic swap is needed because we are using i9100 source for our kernel. The phone has 2 mics. One is located where you speak and the other is next to the headphone jack.... the later is used for measuring background noise etc. When you enable noise suppression it cuts the background mic about in half or so. Without the swap it ends up cutting the mic you speak in because i9100 uses a different mic address then the i777. This is why entropy hacked it and swapped the mics. It would be nice if someone could build us a kernel based on our ICS source.

tylercarter

Mar 1, 2011
Illinois
The mic swap is needed because we are using i9100 source for our kernel. The phone has 2 mics. One is located where you speak and the other is next to the headphone jack.... the later is used for measuring background noise etc. When you enable noise suppression it cuts the background mic about in half or so. Without the swap it ends up cutting the mic you speak in because i9100 uses a different mic address then the i777. This is why entropy hacked it and swapped the mics. It would be nice if someone could build us a kernel based on our ICS source.

it sure would. i miss entropy kernels :(

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
Screenshot_2012-09-30-12-27-50.png

Is this a planned feature or included now? Don't see an option for that atm.

Brodad

Dec 24, 2011
Cash Country
I love version 5.2! The thin Sans Serif font is absolutely gorgeous. I have one little qualm though, when I turn on AOSP lockscreen, the text "Swipe to Unlock" appears in big bonded letters and overlaps with the AT&T carrier information at the bottom. Is there any way to turn this message off? Thanks for all your hard work, Sho.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
I love version 5.2! The thin Sans Serif font is absolutely gorgeous. I have one little qualm though, when I turn on AOSP lockscreen, the text "Swipe to Unlock" appears in big bonded letters and overlaps with the AT&T carrier information at the bottom. Is there any way to turn this message off? Thanks for all your hard work, Sho.

Ummmm..... in the display settings in check the help text check box.

Reactions: Brodad

BROKKANIC

May 15, 2012
Hawaii
For some reason all my rt's and notifications settings reset themselves after a restart. When i went to reset them i noticed they were now listed 3x on the system list and media player. Didnt duplicate the file, just the file listing.

So in case anyone is having duplicate/triplicate/etc media listing issues.....

Settings > applications > all > media storage > clear data > reboot

Not sure what causes the issue but doing the above clears it.

Last edited:

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
For some reason all my rt's and notifications settings reset themselves after a restart. When i went to reset them i noticed they were now listed 3x on the system list and media player. Didnt duplicate the file, just the file listing.

Thanks... pretty weird.

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010
Sho,

Have you ever considered adding the 'center clock' option? I was looking for it, expecting it to already be there (unless I missed it).

EDIT: . . . and also the 'add day to clock,' as seen in AOKP/ICS Jkay? (e.g., Mon, Tue, etc.)

Last edited:

Red_81

Dec 5, 2010
St.Louis Metro

Are you storing them on an external card?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
Sho,

Have you ever considered adding the 'center clock' option? I was looking for it, expecting it to already be there (unless I missed it).

EDIT: . . . and also the 'add day to clock,' as seen in AOKP/ICS Jkay? (e.g., Mon, Tue, etc.)

Center clock I hate because icons can get hidden behind it at times.

Long date in the drop down I'm planning on adding it.....So far I have failed in doing so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SHOstock part deux! V6.2

Come to IRC channel #shostock Also feel free to use my sig below!

PLEASE REVIEW CHANGELOG FOR CHANGES AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (9).png

Please post the bloat/apk's you would like and I'll post them in Post#2

Thanks to:

Samsung for device and TW
    Entrophy for Kernel Development
    Jeboo for the Siyah Built Kernel
    dsxisda for the kitchen
    Wanam/lidroid for the 15 toggle MOD
    Fenny for the modified Email.apk
    jeboo for help with smali and mods
    JohnMcW for the Boot Animation
    Jank4U for my animated Signature.
    XDA
    Mirko ddd
    Changes:

New Base:
    -i9100-XWLPY 4.0.4r6 Unbranded/Nordic
    -Rooted/DeODEX'd/Zipalign'd/DeBloated
    -UCLE5 Modem
    -Jeboo's Siyah Kernel (11/12 BuildDate) SOURCE LINK
    -Extended power menu with No Header (added Recovery and Download)
    -15 Toggle Mod adjustable in Settings/Display
    -Removed VideoCall References removed from Contacts/Dialer/Phone/MMS
    -Modded MMS.apk adjusted.onverting to mms; Increased sending limit to 1MB -and 3.2mp resolution; Themed; Screen on, Signature,Vibration Toggle
    -Removed SMS/MMS in call log
    -Lowered Low battery notification to 10%
    -Removed Samsung KB and Added ICS Keyboard
    -Enabled SIP over 3G NATIVE
    -Disabled Wake when unplugging from Charger/USB
    -Smooth Spinner Animations
    -Enabled 5-Bar Signal Icons
    -Accurate battery MOD (Toggle Text in Settings/Display)
    -Enabled 5Ghz WiFi
    -Added WiFi scan-180 in build.prop
    -Added host file for adblock
    -Disabled the full charge notifications. I got all of them... sound/vibrate/icon
    -Fix my error in build.prop and gave att SGH-I777 SPECS
    -ATT APN fully supported Large APN List
    -Added Email/Exchange APK's (Also No security) POST#2
    -Added APEX Launcher v1.3.4beta2 (US-TW4 on steriods)
    -Modded Camera.apk-(Removed Low battery handicaps and added use during call. Volume Rocker Shutter)
    -Added StayAwake when Plugged and HDCP Options in Developer Settings
    -NO Increasing ring on incoming call
    -In Call Recording
    -Play Market 3.9.17
    -Removed ME in Contacts (Unless you have G+)-> Thanks Jeboo
    -Clock and AM/PM toggle in Settings/Date & Time menu -> Thanks jeboo
    -Added recent NFC "Support"
    -Hac Enabled (Hearing Aid Compatible)
    -InCall landscape mode enabled (Controlled with AutoRotate Toggle)
    -Circle Locksceen has Center text.
    -GingerBread Recent Apps Toggle
    -Gallery and VideoPlayer from Intl. Galaxy Note

-SEE CHANGLOG FOR MISSING CHANGES NOT IN THIS LIST

Update; v6.2
    -Updated Kernel to Siyah 5.0.1 built by jeboo
    -Changed Modem to UCLE5
    -Updated remaining RIL's from CM10
    -Updated APN (Added Straight Talk)
    -Updated GMAIL to released 4.2
    -Removed ExTweaks from /data in zip.
    -Changed WIFI-Scan interval to 240sec (Build.prop edit)
    -Fine tuned GB Recent apps to fit in LandScape mode.

Code:
    [SIZE="2"]
    UPDATE: RC1; Initial Release. 

UPDATE: RC2;
    -Home Button Lag fix
    -Accurate battery MOD
    -Themed statusbar, dropdown and toggles a touch - WIP
    -Enabled 5Ghz WiFi
    -Added WiFi scan-180 in build.prop
    -CRT off animation
    -Added host file for adblock
    -APN Fixed

UPDATE: RC3;

-Updated kernel #164
    -Signal bars to 5 BARS
    -Darkened the off toggle icons some.
    -Disabled the full charge notifications. I believe I got all of them... sound/vibrate/icon
    -Fix my error in build.prop and gave att UCLC2 SPECS
    -Added ICS keyboard
    -APN typo fixed
    -Swapped send/attach button in MMS.apk and themed it.
    -Added Email/Exchange APK's

UPDATE: RC4;
    -Swapped SMS/MMS buttons and compiled with previous apktool.jar
    -Removed crappy intl-TW4
    -Added APEX Launcher (US-TW4 on steriods)
    -Removed SocialHub crap
    -Added Video Editor
    -Added Samsungservice.apk to restore FIND ME function in Setting
    -Added UCLC2 modem
    -Re-added Hosts for adblocking

Update: RC5;
    -Back to UCKK6 modem
    -Added 15 toggle mod-WIP
    -Blacked out dialer
    -Removes video call in landscape
    -Added native sip calling

Update:RC6;
    -Extended power menu with No Header (added Recovery and Download)
    -Removed Videocall button when ending the call
    -Fine tuned the toggle text
    Theming:
    -Notification dropdown
    -Setting background
    -Dialer background
    -Incall dialer
    -Contacts background
    -Edited the wifi files to closer match UCLC2 (Hope that helps some people)
    -Updated Apex Launcher to 1.0.4
    -Update YouTube.apk

Update: v1.0
    -Updated to EntropyDD_ICS #202
    -Updated Email.apk to bypass PIN ->Thanks Fenny
    -Reverted Wifi files to RC2
    -Removed all VideoCall references in Contacts and Call Log. -> Thanks jeboo for helping
    -Removed CRT animation -> Will provide addon

Update: v1.1
    -Updated to DD-ICS#204 (Enabled Dual-Core) 
    -Camera.apk-(Removed low battery crap and in a call crap)(Volume Rocker Shutter)
    -Added StayAwake when Plugged and HDCP Options in Developer Settings
    -Unlocked some wallpapers ->Thanks Ryude
    -Made new background for Dialer/Contects and Settings...WIP(Some Experience Banding)

Update: v1.3
    -NO Increasing ring on incoming call
    -In Call Recording
    -Apex v1.05
    -Play Market 3.5.16
    -Removed ME in Contacts -> Thanks Jeboo
    -Zombie Ass Kernel 4/4/12
    -Modem UCPLC5
    -Lockscreen FlashLight [COLOR="Red"](Hold Home Key in Lockscreen. FaceUnlock must press the lock to show the PIN/Pattern for it to work)[/COLOR]. 
    -AOSP Lockscreen
    -Removed anything FindMyMobile Related [COLOR="red"](Will FC if you try to set)[/COLOR]
    Stock Email.apk back in ROM. Fenny Modded one in Post#2
    -No Boot Sound
    -New Boot Animation ->Thanks to JohnMcW
    -In Ext Pwr Menu; Removed the "Are You Sure You Want To...." from Shutdown,Restart,Recovery,Download

Update: v2.0
    -Updated Base to XWLP7 Unbranded/Netherlands (April Build)
    -Added Drowningchild's CherryPicker Kernel
    -Updated Gmail (4.0.5) and YouTube (3.5.5)
    -Clock and AM/PM toggle in Settings/Date & Time menu -> Thanks jeboo
    -Added Font Size in Setting/Display
    -Added recent NFC "Support" (RedWave31-http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24439878&postcount=102)

Update; v2.1
    -Updated to latest CherryPicker #33(changelog in post#2)
    -Changed bubbles in mms.apk some. Changed SMS Icon.
    -Themed incall dialer and backgrounds
    -Small update to Clock/AM-PM toggles.  (Time would still show up in lockscreen)
    -Added Inverted YouTube with HD enabled in 3G/WIFI
    -New modem (UCLD3)

Update; v2.2
    -Find My Mobile removed in settings
    -Signature Enabled in Messaging app
    -Screen On Toggle when receiving SMS/MMS with stock Messaging app
    -Themed Ext Pwr Menu a touch...
    -Back to UCPLC5 modem
    -Sense Recent applications with 50% background
    -Circle/AOSP Lockscreen Toggle located in Settings/Display
    -CherryPicker 4/24 (see Post3)
    -BLN Support (Stock SMS not functioning)
    -Enabled HAC (Hearing Aid Compatibility) (Toggle is located in the dialer menu/settings)

Update; v2.2.1
    -Fix Messaging no vibrate
    -Added Vibrate toggle in Messaging Settings
    -Background for Recent Apps 30% Transparent
    -Doubled Battery Charging Animation speed
    -Fix Recent apps not full length.

Update; v2.2.2
    -Themed Pops ups.....
    -Update CherryPicker [See post3] Bye bye MTP
    -Sense Recent apps landscape working. [might fine tune in future]
    -On a side note if you disable screen on in stock sms app... BLN works on stock sms app.
    -CRT animation on by default 

Update; v2.2.3
    -Fixed battery charging animation
    -Added Toggle for CRT Animation - settings/display -Thanks as always jeboo
    -Updated Apex to 1.1.0 stable
    -Updated CherryPicker Kernel #73
    -Updated HOSTS file for AD-Blocking(3/30/2012)

Update; v2.2.4
    -Fixed BLN that I broke in 2.2.3

Update; v2.2.5
    -Moved toggles in dropdown
    -Added setting ShortCut in dropdown and themed it some.
    -Updated CherryPicker to v1.0
    -Added Motion "Shake" for scanning
    -Modded Browser for 16 tabs 

Update; v2.2.6
    -fixed toggle bug when auto brightness disabled.(now must tap statusbar to close when adjusting brightness via sliding the statusbar.)
    -Holo style background in settings menu
    -Apex updated to 1.1.1
    -CherryPicker Kernel updated to 1.1

Update; v3.0
    -updated base to XWLPD Netherlands/Unbranded
    -Updated modem to UCLD4
    -Removed Sense Recent apps
    -Moved Toggles under carrier/date/clear button bar
    -Adjust data/wifi icons in statusbar.

Update; v3.0.1
    -Fixed Camera FC
    -Updated airplane and no service icon
    -Fixed BLN with using CherryPicker Kernel
    -Updated Gmail 4.0.5
    -Updated Apex 1.2.1

Update; v3.0.2
    -Modded SystemUI(Removed toggle text, moved carrier, moved date)
    -Added Contacts button to dialer
    -Updated CherryPicker Kernel(Fast!)

Update; v3.0.3
    -Removed "Exit All" Dialog in the task manager.
    -Adjusted Clear button and settings button in Notifications
    -Removed "Edit" option in the Gallery 
    -Removed Shutter Click sound.
    -Using SGS3 Ringtones/Notification/alarms
    -Added 2 SGS3 live wallpapers
    -Added Rosemary Font
    -Fixed CRT animation Bug. (flash after animation)

Update; v3.0.4
    -Merged sgs2/sgs3 Ringtones/Notifications
    -Removed Gmail/Youtube/Memo from /system (get from the market)
    -Removed Videoeditor.apk/secPhone.apk and Lib files not needed.
    -Change search highlight color in dialer.

Update; v3.0.5
    -Removed Roaming icon
    -Added XXLPW RIL LIBs (More consistent data IMO)
    -Added FUGU Tweaks from the S3 ( Seems to improves scrolling)
    -Light Theming

Update; v3.1.0
    -InCall Landscape mode Enabled
    -QuickSettings Toggles embedded in settings and Quicksettings app hidden from launcher.
    -Updated host file
    -Removed banding in Dialer Background
    -Changed modem to UCLE5
    -Kernel change to Siyah 3.4.3 w/Mic Swap
    -JellyBean Animations from Nexus Release
    -Updated APEX Launcher to latest BETA
    -Center text in Circle LockScreen
    -Updated Superuser.apk and binary.(v3.1)

Update; v3.1.1
    -Reverted Superuser.apk and SU for popup issues.(Can be updated in the market.)

Update; 3.1.2
    -AJ Newkirk's Siyah Kernel (Install ExTweaks for all options)
    -Updated Apex Launcher v1.2.5
    -Phone.apk now rotates in accordance with Rotation Toggle (Thanks jeboo)
    -Updated MMS.apk (New launch Icon, New Smileys)

Update; v4.0
    -Updated base to XWLPO- 4.0.4
    -Ktoonsez 3.5.1 kernel
    -Enabled Numbers in notifications
    -Some features did not carry over yet.  

Update; v4.1
    -Updated base to XWLPT- 4.0.4
    -Updated to Team SkyFire Kernel v3.2.9
    -Fixed CRT Animation flicker
    -Included ExTweaks(Removable)
    -Updated PlayStore Apk v3.7.15
    -Updated ApexLauncher v1.3.0 beta1

Update; v4.1.1
    -Added AOSP Lockscreen Toggle -Thanks for the help Jeboo
    -Added CRT Animation Toggle -Thanks for the help Jeboo
    -Fixed MTP
    -Added Email No Security Post#2

Update; v4.1.2
    -Added GoogleNOW Online version
    -Remove reset ability in Settings/back and restore. (Causes soft bricks)
    -Changed Kernel to Ktoonsez's 3.5.1 due to wifi issues.

Update; v4.1.3
    -Fixed AOSP Lockscreen -Thanks Jeboo
    -Lowered Auto Brightness values(WIP) Feedback would be nice as I would like to find a best all around values.
    -Changed Modem RIL files (Better speed and hopefully battery during data usage)
    -Changed Kernel to Ktoonsez's 4.1beta5.
    -Removed "Camera Fix" Not needed with above kernel
    -Fixed BT with some headsets.
    -Updated GoolglePlay to 3.8.15

Update; v4.1.4
    -Removed low battery can't use flash in Camera.apk handicap.
    -Adjust Auto Brightness a touch brighter.
    -Updated PLAY to 3.8.17
    -Updated APEX Launcher v1.3.0 beta3
    -Removed LuminousDots and DeepSea live wallpapers. (They are from SGS3 and don't work 100%)
    -Call Reject messages Fixed
    -InCall Volume 6 increments (Was 5)
    -Disabled Scrolling Cache (Better Scrolling)
    -RIL's from ZSLPP base (Same data speeds but GPS tests better)
    -Update Ktoonsez's 4.1.1 Kernel
    -Updated Superuser.apk
    -Update GoogleNOW to M7 Online version
    -Removed ProgramManager Widget since it doesn't work on APEX
    -Updated Hosts file (adBlocking)

Update; v4.1.5
    -9 Step AutoBrightness (You can adjust it brighter or dimmer via ExTweaks setting "Gamma Shift")
    -Removed Edit in the menu of the Gallery (Damn PhotoEditor still broken)
    -Removed GoogleNow (Breaks BT voice Dialing, I will link for those who want it)
    -Re-added GoogleSearch
    -Added APK for ATT WiFi to connect automatically.
    -Added SamsungVoiceCommand for BT/Voice Dialing (I installed it in /data so it can be uninstalled from the app drawer)
    -Disabled Home DoubleTap since it gets enabled with the use of SVC.
    -Ktoonsez's Siyah based built kernel v4.1.2 with the wifi driver I posted a test for.
    -Remapped Search Button to open RecentApps.
    -Updated APEX to v1.3.0 beta4
    -RIL's from v4.1.3

Update; v5.0
    -New base: XWLPX 4.0.4-r4
    -Gallery3D from intl Note -- Thanks danieldmm
    -VideoPlayer from intl Note
    -Recent apps from froyo(no task manager button yet, just set an APEX gesture to open the app)(only home long press opens it).
    -Removed Search button remap.(if you enable it yourself, you will have ICS recent apps)
    -SGS3 Fonts
    -AJ Newirk's Siyah Kernel v4.1.4
    -Updated APEX v1.3.0 beta5
    -Rooted using SuperSU v0.96

Update; v5.1
    -Incorporated MODS thanks to Kahvitahra
      Ability to change "Volumekey for song skip" -mods delay from normal 1000ms to fast 300ms ( quick_song_skip_off/on )
      Ability to change homekey for recent apps delay from normal 500ms to fast 250ms ( short_home_delay_off/on )
      Ability to change powerkey for powermenu delay from normal 500ms to fast 250ms ( short_power_delay_off/on )
    When you flash this in your sdcard is created folders 
      /sdcard/tweak/skip_song_on
      /sdcard/tweak/quick_song_skip_off
      /sdcard/tweak/short_home_delay_off
      /sdcard/tweak/short_power_delay_off

Changing the folder part from on to off will enable/disable that mod.

-Removed FIND MY MOBILE in Settings/Security
    -Removed Samsungservice.apk
    -Removed VideoEditor.apk
    -Updated to Ktoonsez's 4.1.4 Siyah based Kernel.

Update; v5.2
    -Added Task Manager button in Recent Apps (Thanks Jeboo)
    -Added 4 more Icons to Recent Apps (12Total)
    -Added Toggle in /settings/Display to enable GB Recent Apps (Thanks Jeboo)
    -Lightened color for the Clock in the Statusbar and date in the Notification DropDown
    -Removed "Edit" in the Menu of the Gallery
    -Reverted RIL's from v4.1.5
    -Updated APEX to v1.3.0 beta6

Update; v5.3
    -Added Manual Brightness to DropDown (Thanks Mirkoddd)
    -Incorporated CRT ON with CRT Toggle(Thanks Jeboo)
    -Updated APEX Launcher v1.3.1
    -Updated Kernel (ktoonsez v4.1.6) <-Thanks ktoonsez
    -Removed "ME" from Contacts (forgot lol)
    -Reverted to Stock Gallery
    -Reverted to XWLPX RiL's
    -Themed Volume & Progress Bars

Update; v5.4
    -UCLD4 Modem
    -XWLPM RiL's
    -Themed Progress Bars with a Matte Finish
    -Edited My ExTweaks settings in post 2 for this version.

Update; v6.0
    -Updated Base to XWLPY 4.0.4r6 NORDIC
    -Included GMAIL 4.2 from JB not yet released. (installed in /data)
    -Updated Kernel to Ktoonsez v4.3.3
    -Updated Apex to 1.3.3
    -Updated Play Market to 3.9.16
    -Edited My ExTweaks settings in post 2 for this version.(Coming)
    -Removed Call Recording

Update; v6.1
    -Updated Kernel to Siyah 5.0i built by jeboo
    added Sleepy Gov. and 500mhz Smooth Scale setting. Included recent changes from Gokhanmoral's GIT.
    -Updated Apex to 1.3.4beta2
    -Updated Play Market to 3.9.17
    -Updated ExTweaks
    -Added Back To Kill thanks Mirko ddd
    -Updated RIL's from CM10
    -Moved Clear and Provider in DropDown 
    -Vertical Accurate Battery with Text Percentage toggled in Settings/Display
    -Updated APN (No more seperate MMS)
    -Updated Host file for AdBlocking
    -Updated SuperSU v0.97

Update; v6.2
    -Updated Kernel to Siyah 5.0.1 built by jeboo
    -Changed Modem to UCLE5
    -Updated remaining RIL's from CM10
    -Updated APN (Added Straight Talk)
    -Updated GMAIL to released 4.2
    -Removed ExTweaks from /data in zip.  
    -Changed WIFI-Scan interval to 240sec (Build.prop edit)
    -Fine tuned GB Recent apps to fit in LandScape mode.

[/SIZE]

UpComing:

Whatever I feel like doing :)

DOWNLOAD 6.2(227mb)
    Full Wipe REQUIRED Unless coming from v6.x.

MD5: 9145F71C582EA596B88F947E17CD3EDE

You must be running a kernel with CWM.
    ~Download*SHOstock2*ROM and place it on your internal SD card.
    ~Boot into Recovery~~~~Wipe data/factory reset<--ONLY USE THIS OPTION WHEN COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM OR WHEN A FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED
    ~Install SHOstock by navigating to the location on the internal SDcard in CWM.
    ~Reboot the phone
    SHOstock2 v6.x Add-Ons

APK's are not flashable nor installable. Use root explorer or equivalent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone In Call Screen ROTATION zip below.

HomeDoubleTap disabled zip below. This is ONLY for those that still use VoiceCommand but don't want the double tap.

ZIPs are flashable in CWM

NOTE: Email No Security includes Exchange and EMail which is NOT included in the ROM zip.(if you are switching from stock one you have to remove your account and clear Email/Exchange apps data)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY STweaks -- ExTweaks settings.....v6.1 ONLY.
    ALSO THESE ARE ONLY CHANGES MADE FROM DEFAULT.

CPU Tab:

1. GENTLE FAIR SLEEPERS--CHECKED
    2. SMOOTH SCALING LEVEL--500
    3. DEFAULT CPU GOVERNOR--PEGASUSQ

GPU Tab:

1. VPLL MODE: UnCHECKED
    2. GPU Freq Step1,2,3,4,5 ( 54,108,160,200,330 Mhz)
    3. GPU Voltage level1,2,3(800,850,900,950,1050mV)
    4. GPU Threshold 1-up,2-down,2-up,3-down (80,50,70,50,70,50,70,50%)

Screen Tab:

1. Touch sensitivity ->2
    2. Min_bl ->30
    3. Min_gamma -> 0
    4. Gamma shift ->-5
    5. mDNie negative Toggle -> uncheck

BLN Tab:

1. KEYS LED Timeout -> 30sec
    2. LEDS ON WITH TOUCH--CHECKED

Misc Tab:

1. ANDROID LOGGER--UnCHECKED
    2.DEFAULT I/O SCHEDULER--DEADLINE
    3. USB MASS STORAGE MODE--FORCE MASS STORAGE MODE
    4. DISCRETE WAKELOCK STATS--CHECKED
    5. AUTO-INSTALL ROOT--UNCHECKED

DualBoot:

1. NO BOOT LOGO--CHECKED

ROM SETTING:

SETTINGS/DEVELOPER OPTIONS

1. WINDOWS ANIMATION SCALE--0.5X
    2 TRANSITION ANIMATION SCALE--0.5X

SETTINGS/SOUNDS:

1. KEYTONES, TOUCH SOUNDS, SCREEN LOCK SOUNDS-- UnCHECKED
    4.0.4 has been released
    I got work to do now
    No work around,I bet entropy might have some input?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

I've been talking to him on IRC. Sounds like we might have to wait for source to release. The bugs are the same when mixing n7000 and i9100. Basically has to do with hardware acceleration.
    BT is another situation and he doesn't have the answer for that one.

The only thing out there is using the i9100 kernel included with the base but I hear its causing some to lose the serial number in the phone... :(

I'm not gonna put out something that has the potential of damaging anyone's phone... F'that.
    small update posted.