[KITCHEN][MULTILANG][29.07.09]Windows Mobile 6.5 23016/21936 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

doctajay

Jun 18, 2005
To remove IE6 and revert to IE5, just delete /sys/browsingie and its accompanying lang folder, cook, done :) note you will be missing some functionality (widgets, chome favorites panel)

my name on ppcgeeks is the same as here.

ill see if i can upload the test2 kitchen before i go..
This solution definitely worked!!! thanks so much Da_G. You are very helpful.

One bug I have noticed is that I can't get Microsoft MyPhone to work. Anyone else had this problem?

NeOza

Nov 20, 2008
swedish harware keyboard

Hi!

Thx for a great Rom.

Iam having troubles getting some swedish letters to work on my hardwarekeyboard though. Is there any solutions out yet?

I have tried all possible solotions that works on for exampel energyrom and Monx, RomeOS2. I have tried to change the register value in regedit to lang 1044 and this cab XDA JCEspi2005 Norwegian Input Raphael.cab

I also tested to soft reset 2 times after making this changes... I read that somewere...I realy want this to work!

wmserver

Nov 27, 2007
Hi!

Thx for a great Rom.

Iam having troubles getting some swedish letters to work on my hardwarekeyboard though. Is there any solutions out yet?

I have tried all possible solotions that works on for exampel energyrom and Monx, RomeOS2. I have tried to change the register value in regedit to lang 1044 and this cab XDA JCEspi2005 Norwegian Input Raphael.cab

I also tested to soft reset 2 times after making this changes... I read that somewere...I realy want this to work!

If you download the ROM, it is HTC Fuze ROM with Fuze keyboard layout. You may have to install Touch Pro keyboard layout.

shadowace

Aug 10, 2006
Thank you for all your work on this ROM. I can not use this for a day to day ROM since I am one of the unlucky users with an employer using exch 2003. However I still flash your build for a few hours to play around and see the progress. Then back to NRG for me until we get some solution for exch 2003 (if we get one)

However like I said you still deserve huge Kudos for your work and your willingness to help all users, chefs, etc!

eboy44

May 13, 2006
LA 818
im loving the new 21193 thanks a lot Da_G and conflipper! one thing though, im kind of missing the original background of the bird! where can i get it?

GarethD

Sep 30, 2007
Staten Island, Y
THank you Da_G

THis rom is really cool. I re-installed it and it seems to be stable for now. On my third re-flash the start menu started working for me. I think I like the direction this one is going. Great work man!

NeOza

Nov 20, 2008
If you download the ROM, it is HTC Fuze ROM with Fuze keyboard layout. You may have to install Touch Pro keyboard layout.

sry forgot to say that i have done that to.

Just made a hard reset to try to make things right.
Installed profuze setup, installed tocuh pro keybord, soft reset.
Maked the reg changes to value 1044 in curlang, soft reset.

Trying to type the specific letters. Didn´t work so i tried a new soft reset just in case.

Tried to install XDA JCEspi2005 Norwegian Input Raphael.cab again without result.

No luck!!!
Any other suggestions?

GarethD

Sep 30, 2007
Staten Island, Y
Feel free to haze me if this is a stupid or out of place question!!!

Does the RafaeCustom RUU file matter that I use to flash? I am using the one installed form Da_G's kitchen, but could that be the reason why I am not flashing a crash free rom? Please advise. Also the kitchen's don't work for me i Vista, even though I have .net 3.5 installed, any ideas?

danthman2000

Feb 3, 2009
Palmer, AK
I just noticed in my chome under text it shows my Wi-Fi connection name :-/ but when i move the window down, it goes away.. :p just interesting, not a problem.

wmserver

Nov 27, 2007
Does the RafaeCustom RUU file matter that I use to flash? I am using the one installed form Da_G's kitchen, but could that be the reason why I am not flashing a crash free rom? Please advise. Also the kitchen's don't work for me i Vista, even though I have .net 3.5 installed, any ideas?

Try right click on RaphaelKitchen.CMD and "Run As Administrator"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Da_G,

Would it be possible to have some sort of config file for the kitchen that would result in a ROM identical (or nearly) to the Fuze Test image? Maybe just a list of which packages to include...

Then again, maybe I'm just retarded and cant figure it out :D
    Note the title of this thread. If you wanna flash your 3125 or Tilt, this ROM WILL NOT work for you.
    This ROM and Kitchen is for Touch Pro/Fuze.

Not true, all they need is an xip and oems for their phone, they can use the sys from the kitchen.
    yeah i never said anything about converting the files to modules lol...use the pkg just like it is and im sure it will work fine :)

:p:p:p
    Do we then need to revert the manila loader so that the People tab will dial out in the HTC S2A dialer? Anybody tried it using TF3D2?
    How to replace keypad.dll in build 23016 so I can press Home key to go back to Today screen?

I have been using 21815 with the modded keypad.dll replaced with the original keypad.dll. But in this build, there is no longer a keypad.dll I can replace in \EXT\SHARED\Mods\DaGs_Mods\files folder.

You can copy the package over from previous build to the current build.