I really need help new phone wont boot or go into recovery after odin and ota

Search This thread
Feb 23, 2013
Stilwell
I had to odin to a stock 4.1.1 rom when my mom messed her note 2 up and when I tried to do the 302 mb update it wouldnt boot and I've been up all night and my main problem is after odin passes on the 4.1.1 rom and hangs on the note 2 logo it wont go into recovery mode so I can do a factory reset and get rid of the 4.3 files. Any help?

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I had to odin to a stock 4.1.1 rom when my mom messed her note 2 up and when I tried to do the 302 mb update it wouldnt boot and I've been up all night and my main problem is after odin passes on the 4.1.1 rom and hangs on the note 2 logo it wont go into recovery mode so I can do a factory reset and get rid of the 4.3 files. Any help?

Does the tar your flashing in Odin have a boot.img in it? Sounds like you need one for it to boot..

joshuaburnsjr

Feb 15, 2011
Jackson

More information needed.
What rom are you trying to flash now through odin???
Can you get to the recovery before flashing??? Volume Up + Home + Power

Top Liked Posts