(MOD) FHD Camera: Lenovo Super Camera (Extreme Clarity)

Search This thread

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Have you had a chance to look at the panorama issue? Really love your work. I tried the downloads from the other mentioned thread and they don't work. I've redirected users to here. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

matraca

Oct 27, 2013
Sprint S4, SlimKat 4.4.2 KT kernel. Moved the libs and set permissions as per instructions in OP. Video recording freezes and won't play videos, burst shot doesn't work. Bummer, perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Edit: Ijust read OP again and it doesn't support 4.4.2, will follow thread closely.

Last edited:

sifatrhmn

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Mine without libs working good everything except Panorama & burst..
So what's the reason for libs ??:confused:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

OmegaBlaze

Dec 24, 2009
www.twitter.com
*Edit*

Note 2/Pro Bam 4.4.2 IS working so far..

Burst is probably the only thing that doesn't work. Video records fine for me.

How do I set permission to 0.0 (root:root) in SManager ??

Last edited:

charliebigpot

Apr 27, 2010
After initial problems I got to work it - what I did wrong was copying the whole lib folder over the old one (thought it would simply replace the old files) but that didn't work and resulted in bootloops. After re-flashing the rom and copying the files directly into the lib folder it have no problems at all - it works flawlessly on my S4 Mini with SlimKat.

Last edited:
Reactions: sifatrhmn

heross

Oct 14, 2007
Hello,

i think we dont need copy the libs. all libs are included in the .apk and after install we can find the libs in /data/app-lib folder.
I see no difference with libs in /system/lib folder.

Reactions: sifatrhmn

TaDoey

Jan 6, 2014
I just tested this out on my lg g2 ls980 running Paranoid SaberDroid beta 4, 4.4.2 KitKat, and it works pretty well. Burst mode doesn't work cause it just freezes the app and is completely useless. Was really let down to see that there was no manual focus though. Just got the app like 10 mins ago so can't really comment too much on it but it's a really nice camera for aosp's. Btw, I didn't do anything with the libs as I wasn't really sure what to do.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

BSDgeek_Jake

Oct 2, 2012
DEL
Hello,

i think we dont need copy the libs. all libs are included in the .apk and after install we can find the libs in /data/app-lib folder.
I see no difference with libs in /system/lib folder.

Read Post #1 for info on libs. App has hardcoded /system/lib requirement, it's a system wide function calls.

BSDgeek_Jake

Oct 2, 2012
DEL
I just tested this out on my lg g2 ls980 running Paranoid SaberDroid beta 4, 4.4.2 KitKat, and it works pretty well. Burst mode doesn't work cause it just freezes the app and is completely useless. Was really let down to see that there was no manual focus though. Just got the app like 10 mins ago so can't really comment too much on it but it's a really nice camera for aosp's. Btw, I didn't do anything with the libs as I wasn't really sure what to do.

Burst, Manual and Auto Focus is working perfectly. Might be LG G2 camera API issue, or probably ROM issue. 4.4.2 (API 19) is not supported as of my testing. i only support API 17 and API 18. But you can still try clearing app cache, dalvik cache, system cache and See if it works.

Reactions: TaDoey

dead4ngel

May 29, 2007
somewhere far far away
installed apk then copied libs and set permissions. video player fc. when i start it and select video it works. but as soon as i hit record screen freezes. timer still counts down though. then the app crashes and i have to force close it.

phone - galaxy n7000 - Dirty unicorns (latest build feb 19th)

options - set to save to memory card - full hd mode.

TaDoey

Jan 6, 2014
Burst, Manual and Auto Focus is working perfectly. Might be LG G2 camera API issue, or probably ROM issue. 4.4.2 (API 19) is not supported as of my testing. i only support API 17 and API 18. But you can still try clearing app cache, dalvik cache, system cache and See if it works.

Panorama works perfectly! But I can't find the focus option anywhere. The burst shot kind of works. When I press and hold the shutter button the shutter sound gets stuck and repeats itself and the app freezes. I'm not sure what api is so a little explanation would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyway that I can make this the default camera?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Just to show how awesome this camera is, here are some carrots
y9y3uzur.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD CLOSED

DELETED, REASON: OEM/Developer Wishes

I will be no more following this thread. Please PM for any queries.

OEM Camera Apps Direct Links
    Do it yourself...

All Updates of Lenovo Super Camera Can be Downloaded from:

Current Version is 4.1.1.0214.140904.33533 (18 September 2014)

http://d-h.st/MKk

Function Removed:
    1. Manage User Accounts (Read/Write)
    2. SMS (Read/Write)
    3. Auto Sync (Read/Write)
    4. Contacts/Address Book (Read/Write)
    5. Phone Calling (Dial)
    6. Logging/Reporting
    7. Tracking

Please do not complain of any issues you might face using this MOD. I will not support since the work is stopped and the downloads are just for personal use ;) DO IT YOURSELF.

Instruction: Extract and Copy Paste the files to "/system/app" and set permissions to "644" "root:root" and reboot.

ENJOY.
    Lenovo Super Camera 4.1.1 (Updated on 18 September 2014)

All Updates of Lenovo Super Camera Can be Downloaded from:

Current Version is 4.1.1.0214.140904.33533 (18 September 2014)

OEM Camera Apps

Function Removed:
    1. Manage User Accounts (Read/Write)
    2. SMS (Read/Write)
    3. Auto Sync (Read/Write)
    4. Contacts/Address Book (Read/Write)
    5. Phone Calling (Dial)
    6. Logging/Reporting
    7. Tracking

Please do not complain of any issues you might face using this MOD. I will not support since the work is stopped and the downloads are just for personal use ;) DO IT YOURSELF.

Instruction: Extract and Copy Paste the files to "/system/app" and set permissions to "644" "root:root" and reboot.

ENJOY.
    Could you provide us a changelog please? :)

Yep. Sure.

Changes:
    - Support for API 19 (4.4.X)
    - inclusion of HDR and Face detect library.
    - inclusion of Arcsoft functions and Extended function
    - Better Post-Processing of images
    - Stable Focus
    - Recompile of Apk with newest smali base.

sent frm i9500 using TapaTalk
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2427015

this app already has it's own thread... nothing new here... and no download link

This is a MODDED App which includes More Libs and Functions modified by me.

ALSO This will be actively developed and extracted directly from K910 by me... i will work on it for sometime and as long as i am interested in it.

Happy Photography. ENJOY.