Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rquinn19

Feb 10, 2007
Phila
Can't get WiFi or Bluetooth to reconnect. Only issues I've encountered so far.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Incorrect sir but thank you for that analysis...where you are correct@changing cid for the black box to show,it doesnt load nor does it show in app drawer,nor does lsis work in a non att build. If you just change cid messaging force closes and a bunch of other weirdness...but thanks for the insight.... :)

Most of the messaging apps are the same. With all the required files, you only need to change your CID to CWS__001 to get it to integrate into the messages.apk. Even on sprint, Developer, etc, if you change the CID, you will see a black box in the messaging app where the VVM usually resides. I had it working on Viper for a while, but an update messed it up & since I use G Voice, I really haven't had the need. I think it may heve been fixed in Viper though, since I seem to recall one of the recent updates mentioning it now working.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Been using it a week week n half before it went here,dont rhink its an issue with rom,but will check. And you argued woth me profusely about this being an at&t build ...funny

I never let Google restore anything and I tend to switch roms often. Always a full wipe system and data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Personally I ONLY released this for those who wanted a bloat free,carrieriq free,vvm and isis working rom...outside of that I would not have even released to general public...so to bluntly answer you..no i will not be releasing just a flashable zip..kinda defeats purpose of even doing a rom now doesnt it

So it's not possible to release it as a flashable zip? I only ask because it seems they were able to do this for the Verizon version.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Thank you to those who tried this rom, removed it as I dont have the time or patience for this...Enjoy what I provided, it is not sharable via elsewhere on XDA...Ill stop doing/helping those on this site..Been real....Been fun...But aint been real fun

C-ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts