[Q] Phone cannot be charging while in OFF mode

Search This thread

kingamok

Jun 29, 2014
Hello all,

The problem is i can not charged my phone when the phone is switched off. When i inserted the power cable it will automatically switch on the phone then it will charging normally. I am on Phoenix ROM V18.8. Your kind feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.:cool:

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Hello all,

The problem is i can not charged my phone when the phone is switched off. When i inserted the power cable it will automatically switch on the phone then it will charging normally. I am on Phoenix ROM V18.8. Your kind feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.:cool:

Flash ND3 bootloader. Once flashed you cannot downgrade back to non-Knoxed bootloader.

It will solve phone off charging and WiFi issues.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52573518&postcount=2

Reactions: kingamok

kingamok

Jun 29, 2014
Flash ND3 bootloader. Once flashed you cannot downgrade back to non-Knoxed bootloader.

I am on DN3 ROM v5.2 now and i think it is using ND3 boot loader. The problem is still there. On the DN3 ROM thread i found this message "Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to plug your phone while turn off." However i just can not find the KitKat boot loader file. Can i extract from the rom itself?

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
I am on DN3 ROM v5.2 now and i think it is using ND3 boot loader. The problem is still there. On the DN3 ROM thread i found this message "Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to plug your phone while turn off." However i just can not find the KitKat boot loader file. Can i extract from the rom itself?
Custom ROM don't provide bootloader.You need to flash ND3 bootloader from here via bootloader tab in odin on pc. See Here how to flash bootloader via odin.

Reactions: kingamok

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
I have tried to flash it via jodin3 (on mac). But i am unable to check the option F. Reset time (grayed). These are the screenshot for you. Can i flash boot loader from TWRP?
dude,what's in that PIT file? Or has it been always part of jodin on mac?I run it on windows so I am not sure why your error message is about PIT file.No bootloaders can only be flashed via odin.

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Don't mess with the checkbox, just select BL for the ND3 bootloader and start flashing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Custom ROM don't provide bootloader.You need to flash ND3 bootloader from here via bootloader tab in odin on pc. See Here how to flash bootloader via odin.