Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Striker776

Aug 18, 2014
Hey, Guys
Im having a big trouble with my XJ :crying: :crying: :crying:
The Story
I installed CyanogenMod11 (By Team Tamsui) and the battery was drained so i put my phone into the wall charger then i slept
I woke up find my XJ like that:
Black Screen then i wanted to open it then only a red LED blinks 3 times and vice versa
When i connect my phone to wall charger without pressing anything it gives Green LED
when i connect to fastboot via wall charger there is Blue LED
when i connect to flashmode via wallcharger there is Green LED
When i connect to PC without any buttons Red LED blinks about 10 then it goes to flashmode
I reverted back to stock .31 JB firmware then relocked bootloader but also without any luck
Guys, Please don't talk about Drivers Problems for flashtool im pretty sure that they are working !
Also post any solutions different than (Go to SONY Repair Service)
Help me guys please !!
Shortly:When i open my xperia j nothing happens just the LED Brights 3 times (RED) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Darth

Hi,

Here is a thread from another bricked Xperia J... Perhaps some of the steps listed here can help.

>Sony Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, EXperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E> Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting>[HELP]Xperia J BRICK

If that doesn't help, you would need to post in your devices Q&A section, so the people that know that device can help you....

>Sony Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, EXperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E> Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also... I've read the 3 red blinks means battery is dead.

Try charging it an hour, maybe with a completely different cable and charger.... To be sure that isn't what it is. And pull the battery and reinsert it also.

Just some thoughts.

If not... See the first thread I linked, and if not, post your issue in the second link. ?

Striker776

Aug 18, 2014
Bro

@KJ
Thanks Bro
But the thread link you sent to me is "Soft-Brick" im talking about "Hard Brick"

D

Darth

@KJ
Thanks Bro
But the thread link you sent to me is "Soft-Brick" im talking about "Hard Brick"
I see you already asked in your device section before here.

You need to be patient and wait for replies, or do some searching.

I'm afraid XDA Assist is here to point members in the right direction. We don't do support or troubleshooting.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.